Thread: Why you choose Non-Asrock Z68 board

Why you choose Non-Asrock Z68 board

I used Asrock Z68 motherboard because i read few good things about this board. But can anyone used non-Asrock z68 motherboard? If yes, tell me why?? I mean to say that why you couldn't choose Asrock Z68 motherboard?? Describe few things about it. I already used this motherboard. SO, i am not looking any such kind of motherboard. Please write few lines about this simple issue.

Re: Why you choose Non-Asrock Z68 board

I currently use an MSI Z68A-GD80. The reason behind it because i like its design. THe way it provides to easily change the hardware parts easily. Anyone who is nowbie can be easily do this changing the hardware components on this motherboard. SPecially there is no difficulty during changing the system RAM. ALos on important thing is Z68Ait offers MSI's OC Genie II technology that simpifies overclocking. Its really helpful for us.

At the time of purchasing motherboard, i check Asrock Z68 board. After getting few reviews and board information i found that it does NOT work as designed! The expansion slot area isn’t what I’d call top notch. Most of the situations, it comes with the unstable overclocking. Hence i try to avoid this motherboard and choose another Gigabyte Z68 UD3 board. It also provides similar features but in improved manner.

During purchasing the motherboard i listen and read few things about gigabyte motherboard. its pretty cool for providing various kind of features. specially its capability with the video games and any other things is being really appreciable. also i like the way this board able to done multitasking. Hence i buy gigabyte motherboard and not this asrock z68 board. Its completely my own choice. During this motherboard purchasing i never things about this board and hecne i never buy it.

One year ago i found problem on my asrock motherboard. it always gives problem for multitasking and not able to run higher configuration based video games. Hence before six month, i choose MSI board for my system. Now it works perfect without any issue. ANd by the way its an branded PS. So, i don't have choice to replace this motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    One year ago i found problem on my asrock motherboard. it always gives problem for multitasking and not able to run higher configuration based video games. Hence before six month, i choose MSI board for my system. Now it works perfect without any issue. And by the way its an branded PC. So, i don't have choice to replace this motherboard.
    Yes, in branded pc there is no choice to replace the current motherboard with the new one. But in assemble pc they provide facility to make the system as per our demand. The main thing about this is we can reasily get the system configuration as per our demand. i choose the same Asrock Z68 extreme 4 motherboard and at the end of this days, i like its performance. As per discussed aboue i never found any such kind of issues on it. Its comfortable with running multiple task and nothing any compatibility issues with the video games. Its well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    Yes, in branded pc there is no choice to replace the current motherboard with the new one. But in assemble pc they provide facility to make the system as per our demand. The main thing about this is we can reasily get the system configuration as per our demand. i choose the same Asrock Z68 extreme 4 motherboard and at the end of this days, i like its performance. As per discussed aboue i never found any such kind of issues on it. Its comfortable with running multiple task and nothing any compatibility issues with the video games. Its well for me.
    Yeah, i checked its specification and there is not any inbuilt problem presents in this motherboard as per discussed in aboue post. Main thing about this is it provides 3 PCI expansion slot. THats capable with the PCIe 2.0 version for connecting greaphics card, sound card and lan card. Inbuilt lan card also exist inside it.

Same motherboard i also used. I used this Asrock Z68 extreme 4 Gen3 motherboard and i like its PCI expansion slot. ALso it provides the SATA port and with the help of this port we can easily connect SATA drive on it. ALso it offers 10 USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 6 USB 3.0 ports. Thats amazing for connectivity purpose. Hence i don't think that there is any inbuilt bug or connectivity problem exist on it. You can also check its specifications for more information.

One thing also clear when look this Asrock Z68 board design that board layout is ok. CPU socket area is also as not so complex as compared with the other motherboard. There are 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 RJ-45 LAN port, 1 DSUB / SVGA connector also presents on this motherboard. So, don't worry about your motherboard. I am sure that you like this motherboard.

I notice few cons of this motherboard. They are ASRock Z68 series motherboard doesn't have the voltage regulation layout the MSI does. ALso it has less than sensible configuration and a lot of wasted space for on-board video connectivity. Hence i never used this motherboard on my system. BUt few of the motherboard has been comes up with the good design. You can also check it if you want to buy this asrock series motherboard.

Pretty interesting posts in here. Motherboard selection is being mostly depends upon the processor that we already selected. ALso few of the other PC components also necessary and describe that which is best motherboard. In this case, i thing choosing motherboard is not only depends upon the motherboard pros or cons but also depends upon the opther selected components of the PC. Hence its necessary to check all this things and then assemble our PC. In branded PC there is not any such kind of concepts presents. We can directly get the system that manufactured and designed by the company. It even good for getting better computer system without any discussion about the motherboard or the processor.