Thread: Terms and condition for ASUS Sandy Bridge Motherboard Exchange Policy

Terms and condition for ASUS Sandy Bridge Motherboard Exchange Policy

Hi friends, I have heard about the Exchange Policy offered by the ASUS. So I just want to know what are the rules or the criteria is required to get the benefits of this ASUS Sandy Bridge Motherboard Exchange Policy. So I don’t know much more about this policy, so if you guys have any of the ideas or any of the suggestion for this then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated. So what are the official rules and the regulation for this ASUS Motherboard Exchange Policy. Any of the reply from you guys is appreciated and thanks.

Re: Terms and condition for ASUS Sandy Bridge Motherboard Exchange Policy

According to my information there are some of the issue were seen in the Intel Sandy Bridge Chipset, for that reason in the January 31, 2011 the ASUS have announced for the Motherboard Exchange Policy. So for that there is the need to make the verification for the ASUS Sandy Bridge motherboards. So if there any of the issue was present there on the ASUS motherboard then there is the replacement for such motherboard.

There are the exchanges offers are provided by the ASUS for 1 to 1 exchange offers for the affected customers, the customer who were facing the issue there in their Motherboard.

To be entitled to the exchange the customer has to visit the official exchange website to register their details. For that the customers have to fill the entire required field that was there on the Official site for having this replacement offers.

I have found some of the issue there in my ASUS motherboard, so I just want to know now where I have to go to have the benefits of this exchange offers. I am very much confused about this motherboards replacement, so I just want to know where I can do the exchange of the affected motherboard. Thanks for any suggestion.

I have found some of the issue there in my ASUS motherboard, so I just want to know now where I have to go to have the benefits of this exchange offers. I am very much confused about this motherboards replacement, so I just want to know where I can do the exchange of the affected motherboard. Thanks for any suggestion.
    According to my information, you have to visit the same store from where you have purchased your motherboards. Or simply you can visit the respective local distributors for these exchange offers, keep your warranty card with you when you are going to have this exchange of the ASUS motherboard.

These are the following list of the document, which you have to show if you are going for the replacement of your ASUS Motherboard.
    • So for that the customers have to bring the proof of purchase, along with the affected motherboard.
    • All the warranties proof for the affected motherboards have to be bring, so that to reset to the date of exchange.
    • And there may be some more document require for this exchange policy, so this is recommended to visit the official site or you can call the service center of the ASUS to know more about the Document and the other information.

To be the part of this exchange you have to register to the official site, and after the registration you will receive the email notice. And also there are the condition for receiving this email notification, that if you are not getting the email notice then this is because there is the insufficient stock for making the exchange with the affected model.

If there is some of the replacement or the exchange offers for the affected motherboard, then will it possible to make the top-up payment to upgrade to a better ASUS motherboard model? Or there is the replacement for the same model that was affected. If guys any ideas about this thing then let me know.

If there is some of the replacement or the exchange offers for the affected motherboard, then will it possible to make the top-up payment to upgrade to a better ASUS motherboard model? Or there is the replacement for the same model that was affected. If guys any ideas about this thing then let me know.
    This is depends on the dealer or the shop from where you have get your ASUS Motherboard. So if they were allowed such an option for you then you can make this thing happen. But however according to my suggestion with the insufficient revised stocks there are less chances for this option for making the top-up payment to upgrade to a better ASUS motherboard model will not be there.

There is the need for the bill that you have received for purchasing the ASUS motherboard. And also the validity of such offers should be valid and not been over. And also there are some of the terms and condition are there which you have to know by visiting the official site and there you have to search for this type of offers, and also make the verification whether this offers is still valid or not.