Thread: Which is the best solder less mod chip?

Which is the best solder less mod chip?

Hello friends few days ago my friend was asking me to buy mod chip for him. I had also mod chip which was D2Pro Solder less Chip; I brought it before 2 year ago. But at now I don’t know which is latest and best mod chip is available in the market. His kids will allow playing games through DVD. I want simple and best mod chip. I tried to search on internet but I want your suggestion. Which one is the best mod chip, which I can get it?

Re: Which is the best solder less mod chip?

I will suggest you to buy one of the latest D2Sun SunKey Lite v1.3a from D2Sun team. There is best thing about this mod chip is comfortable in any single Wii console, except D3-2. You can use this mod chip in old DMS models or you can use in latest D3 console. It’s also work with new super Mario game. Your console is protected from game, is nice feature of D2Sun SunKey Lite v1.3a. There is very simple and easy installation of D2Sun SunKey Lite v1.3a. If you have any kind of problem regarding installation you can ask me, I will tell you.

Thank you for your suggestion, I saw the installation on internet of D2Sun SunKey Lite v1.3a, but I am getting little bit confuse between 2 switches. Please explain me this installation also I want to ask you that is how to update of D2Sun SunKey Lite v1.3a. Please tell me other features also.

Yes I will explain you the installation, this installation is very simple, and before installation you have to set the two switches to consoles, may be PAL or NTSC. Don’t get confuse between switches, you have to test of working. I think now you may not get any confusion related to installation. As you say how to update? I would like to tell you that it cannot be updated. If I get any other information related to this I will tell you.

The Wiikey 2 Mod chip is very newest Wii solder less mod chip technology. This is a top quality product. It has very latest features. This mod chip now enters with advance brick blocker. Main use of this blocker is stop to accept outside updates from game. Best thing of blocker is now it does allow updates under consoles. So you don’t have to worry about mod chip updates. Give me feedback.

Oh! It’s good to see that updates are now allows in consoles. I was waited for this news. I like the work of brick blocker. It’s really good one. Please tell me other features of Wiikey 2 Mod Chip, I will very thank full to you.

Wiikey 2 Mod chip is comfortable with DMS, D2B, D2C, D2C2, and D2E. And it is not supported with Epoxy D2E, D3, and D3-2. I think you have to select Wiikey 2 Mod chip for your friend. It will not disappointing you as well as your friend. It’s installation also very easy to understand. You can try it.

I would like to tell you the upcoming mod chip which name is Drive key for Wii consoles. Best things in this mod chip it will work with any version of consoles. It has some difficulty with D3-2, may be it get clear in future. It has also same features like Wiikey 2 Mod chip of Brick breaker, updates and all. This is very fast and advance mod chip. So many things are waiting to release in Drive key mod chip.

Hey I want to ask some questions, first I want to ask you, is VCDs are allows in ps2? And my second question is which best mod chip for my ps2? Please give me your suggestions as soon as possible.

I would like to give your answers and solve your queries, your first question is VCDs are allows in ps2? Here is your answer is No, there was some software tried to developed and allow that but unfortunately Ps2 determined some restrictions and that’s why it’s not possible. And your second questions answer is first you have to mention your version. I will suggest you to choose magic mod chip. This will be good you. If you have any other questions you can ask me.