Thread: Can i use DDR3 4gb RAM on Intel D945GCNL and Intel D945GCPE

Can i use DDR3 4gb RAM on Intel D945GCNL and Intel D945GCPE

I have two computer system that runs with the Intel Desktop Board D945GCNL and D945GCPE. I want to insert suitable RAM for this board. Can i use ddr3 4gb ram with these board? Is it any issue faced by any user?? Need helpful information about its compatibility.

Re: Can i use DDR3 4gb RAM on Intel D945GCNL and Intel D945GCPE

Intel D945GCNL and D945GCPE series motherboard contains two DIMM sockets. Officially these motherboard compatible with 1.8V (only) DDR2 SDRAM DIMMs. hence you can use DDR2 SDRAM on your board. DDR3 ram with ddr2 ram slot will be a mismatch. So, Its better for use DDR2 RAM on these board.

If you already or hold such DDR3 4GB RAM, try to insert it on DIMM sockets. AS per my thinking just try it. If RAM pin connector is compatible with DIMM socket, you can able to insert it on your motherboard. Sometimes there should be possible to get result that was not user expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbya View Post
    If you already or hold such DDR3 4GB RAM, try to insert it on DIMM sockets. AS per my thinking just try it. If RAM pin connector is compatible with DIMM socket, you can able to insert it on your motherboard. Sometimes there should be possible to get result that was not user expected.
    You do realize that neither of those boards use DDR3. Hence i suggest to you for don't try to insert DDR3 RAM on your DDR2 RAM compatible socket. Its really harmful to both the slot and the RAM if you try to do this task.

xPokreape Guest

how to unlock an iphone 4 rimeeffete

Of which Unlock iPhone Way is Best for your needs Unlock iPhone Still there are lots of cellular phones while in the community that can be simply because desired and effectively called Apple iPhone.Typically the problem is in anticipation of having ones own agreement with the standard repair shops involving apple iphones, that you will be kind of bound if you have to employ some sort of iphone 3gs and also it is strictly what are the online community take note of.The fact is that you can actually Unlock i-phones no matter who the travelling bag is normally.The first Unlock iPhone pick you may have could be the How to process also, the take action your self way.

Yes you can add DDR3, 4GB RAM, But it would work great with 2GB DDR2