Thread: How to win the attractive prizes in search of ASUS Motherboard No.1 Fan competition

How to win the attractive prizes in search of ASUS Motherboard No.1 Fan competition

Hi friends recently I have heard about the competition by the ASUS Motherboard No.1 Fan, so I just want to know more about this competition. What are the rules and the condition there we have to follow to participate and also how it is possible to get the prizes in this competition. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know, any of the reply from you guys is appreciated and thanks.

Re: How to win the attractive prizes in search of ASUS Motherboard No.1 Fan competition

According to my suggestion I have heard that this competition is for the search of the best Fan of the ASUS Motherboard, so for this there are the need for the user to send the detail about the motherboard related to the features and the configuration that they have seen in there ASUS Motherboard. So they have to send the name of the Mainboard along with the other parts of their system that they were using.

Re: How to win the attractive prizes in search of ASUS Motherboard No.1 Fan competition

What is the information about the Motherboard us require for this competition to participate. What the information I have to send related to the motherboard. If you have any ideas then thanks in advance

What is the information about the Motherboard us require for this competition to participate. What the information I have to send related to the motherboard. If you have any ideas then thanks in advance
    According to my information I have seen one of the site where this competition is going on, require information that you have to send is as follow:
    • The name of the very FIRST ASUS motherboard model
    • Photos of that particular ASUS motherboard.
    • And if you have the asus very FIRST motherboard, then there are the chances that you can swap your motherboard with the new Z68 motherboard.