Thread: Can any one suggest the GPU and Motherboard for the Mid-Range PC

Can any one suggest the GPU and Motherboard for the Mid-Range PC

I have marked ever possible question that is required to build a midrange pc . stuff like why , how much , what and where so in brief it goes like this

1. Why - I need pc for internet browsing , gaming and the main thing for HD Video editing
    2. How much – my budget is around 900 to 1000 $
    3. What – I would be needing processor, GPU, power supply, RAM and last but not the least motherboard
    4. Where – I am from New york

I am not planning to overclock . no I am set on will all thing but not able to make out which GPU and Motherboard . now the processor I was using is i5 2500k and 2x Corsair 4GB 1600MHz can anyone suggest me which mobo nad GUP should I use I would be really glad to know this

Re: Can any one suggest the GPU and Motherboard for the Mid-Range PC

Gigabyte incorporates a higher name than MSI as so much as mother boards go quality GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD2 LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard , and this memory down below isn't solely faster than what you selected, however it's cheaper atm. 500w PSU is quite sufficient for that build. i am unable to answer your vid card/out place question however i am positive somebody can soon

I would like to recommend you
    • Motherboard get AsRock M3A770DE about 40-50 quid,
    • Gpu get a Sapphire 5770 from scan for ninety five quid

Hope this can assist you

For the Mobo, if you're fascinated by onboard graphics , you're planning to would like a Z68 motherboard. the matter there's MSY do not appear to stock any of the nice price ones that i will see in there on-line list . Therefore you will got to purchase from PCCG or elsewhere. the most effective price i will see for your wants is ASRock Z68 Pro3 Motherboard B3 . it's USB3 and SATA3. it's Z68 that permits onboard graphics and overclocking. The P67 solely permits overclocking, no onboard gpu. The H67 solely permits onboard GPU, no overclocking.

Since you're keen to try and do the video editing, I recommend obtaining the i7 2600 instead. Since you are not over clocking, no would like in obtaining the "k" model. If you're using Adobe as your editor, then I recommend obtaining an Nvidia 560 Ti at the minimum, however i like to recommend a Nvidia 570 GTX. PSU is alright, perhaps a trifle overkill at 850W as i'd recommend going with a 650W unit. RAM ought to be DDR3 1333, as you'll not see ANY performance increase going with DDR3 1333. simply make certain it's one.5v and you will be smart.