Thread: Gigabyte GA G41MT-USB3 takes 1333 MHz memory while overclocking

Gigabyte GA G41MT-USB3 takes 1333 MHz memory while overclocking

Now I am having this problem with my m,otherboard the memort consumption is almost upto 1333 mhz which is absolutely wrong that’s what I feel here, anyways what do you all have to say about the same, if I talk about the bios setting then let me tell you that MCH Frequency Latch is set to AUTO. set memory frequency by DRAM SPD data. So what’s your take about the same can you all please reply to me on the same that’s what I am asking here from you. Since what I think is that 1333mhz is absolutely way too large during the overclocking. Anyways the most important thing is to take a second opinion from you all. Do reply guys.

Re: Gigabyte GA G41MT-USB3 takes 1333 MHz memory while overclocking

Can you please tell me what processor do you have? I want to know what is the default memory frequency do you have? That’s the question that I am asking you better would be if you reply on that, I am waiting for the response from your side.

So do reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    Can you please tell me what processor do you have? I want to know what is the default memory frequency do you have? That’s the question that I am asking you better would be if you reply on that, I am waiting for the response from your side.

So do reply.
    Intel core i3 and 2.72Mhz and 8GB Kingston DDR3 Ram(2*4GB). If you want then I can attach the CPU-Z test result as well, that’s what I am saying here. so what do you all have to say about the same, please reply over here I am waiting for the response from you all.

I would say just check the DRAM Voltage, let me know the value in which it is set. Plus inform me about the DDR timings as well, that would be better for me to keep a track on. So trace that values as well as the voltage and reply back to me over here. I am waiting for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullnit View Post
    I would say just check the DRAM Voltage, let me know the value in which it is set. Plus inform me about the DDR timings as well, that would be better for me to keep a track on. So trace that values as well as the voltage and reply back to me over here. I am waiting for the response.
    The DRAM voltage is 1.65V and also the timings are
    DDR-1333 timings 8-8-8-24
    DDR-1066 timings 7-7-7-20
    Now what do you all have to say about the same?

I suppose the voltage is proper rather you should make some changes in the timings for the DDR-1333 timings try with 4.00A or 4.00C. while for the DDR-1066 timings you should try with the 3.20B. give a try for the specified values that I have given here, that will yield some best results for sure. Do have a check.