Thread: Want to buy Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 for my new rig

Want to buy Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 for my new rig

Hi,

I am planing to provide better suggestion to my client for coming year. He want a better system which can handle out all regular operation and does not need regular upgrades. As he had got all the parts in which maximum are taken from other system which are sold out. Now the board is the first choice where he wants some addons. I recommended to go for Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3. As I am using the same board and till yet I had not faced any kind of major issue with this. I am not really aware much about this board, but my tech guy said that this board is best for latest and high end processors. I had listed a common sample of new system he is going to buy also. I needs some better advice on the same which can direct me about the motherboard specialties. I had tested those remaining parts on my board and it is working quiet well. There are no any major issue occurred till yet. I need some best highlights about this board which can provide to others. Here SSD is optional. It depends on the requirement. Thanks in advance.
    • ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
    • GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3
    • Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge
    • CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB
    • SSD Hard drive (Optional)

Re: Want to buy Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 for my new rig

After having a look on the specification the system look more like a gaming pc. Yes it can be used for both high and low performance. What matters here is durability. So SSD can be chosen, but they will increase your cost if you need more space.

SSD are better, but in comparison to them cylindrical drives are economical. You can simply put 2 or more that drives of 1TB to make ample of space for your system. On the same hand SSD are limited to the size for availability. If you are not really going for gaming stuff then 16GB ram and Intel Core i5 is too high configuration. You can low that down to 4GB and Core i3 and adjust multiple systems against it. It is purely your requirement. According to me it is not worth to have such a high config system if you are not going to use it for gaming or graphic designing purpose.

Yes it is right. The system config that you mentioned is best for video editing or high graphic editing type work. If it is just related to your data even core 2 duo is enough. Talking about the SSD, at the moment this is one of costly hardware + upgrades. There are size limitations. Under the budget of implementing a SSD you can play to get a good backup support like Raid. There are rare cases where multiple drives fails at a single time. SSD provides you more stability then regular drivers. They have more written life and recovery is easy. They minimize the issue of speed and gives you much high performance. The DATA is more secure on SSD then on regular. So if you have really important data you can try to have both on your system. A copy can be on both the drives. The only thing it lacks is high storage space. GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 has better features and it is really a high performance board. There are better modes which can be used for more performance and better transfer rate.

GIGABYTE GA-Z68XP-UD3 has LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization. This help you to get the best video output on your screen. I will recommend this board. LucidLogix Virtu GPU Virtualization allows you to have 3D effects on your screen.

It is a nice board where you can configure higher Intel Core i Series processors. That is recommended because in future it reduces your upgrade cost. If you go on official site you can get list of features for this motherboard model. There is nothing to much see here. It is a good board and recommended for all purposes.