Thread: Getting fatal error on Prime 95 with the default voltage on Intel Core i7 2600K

Getting fatal error on Prime 95 with the default voltage on Intel Core i7 2600K

Recently I have purchased Intel Core i7 processor on the computer. I wanted to view CPU temperature by using Prime95. But it was showing a fatal error on the 3rd core of the cpu. I don’t know where is the problem. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting fatal error on Prime 95 with the default voltage on Intel Core i7 2600K

In this particular situation I wanted to tell you that you should disable all the power saver option which are available into the BIOS which you have installed on the computer.

Re: Getting fatal error on Prime 95 with the default voltage on Intel Core i7 2600K

Make sure that you have installed the latest version of the BIOS as well as motherboard drivers on the computer. you have to visit the official website and get the latest version of the above mentioned software. If you are getting any issue while doing the above mentioned thing then feel free to ask about the same.

It could be possible that Prime 95 is having some kind of issue on the motherboard of yours. what I am suggesting that you should get any other temperature monitoring software and see what output do you getting.
    For the sake of try I am suggesting that you should CMOS reset on the computer of yours and see whether the thing is working or not.

Well I think in the above mentioned situation technical support team will help you out to fix the matter. In case the issue is not supposed to fix then visit the official center directly and bought the motherboard over there. Tell them about the issue which you are getting. Let’s hope they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    Well I think in the above mentioned situation technical support team will help you out to fix the matter. In case the issue is not supposed to fix then visit the official center directly and bought the motherboard over there. Tell them about the issue which you are getting. Let’s hope they will help you out to fix the matter of yours.
    You can also apply overclocking process on your Intel processor. You can catch its details information's with the help of such above mentioned technical support team. Do this task and if possible, then also read FAQ sections of manual. With the help of such expert advise you can able to fix such complex issues. Try this and check its result.