Thread: Gigabyte GA 790XT UD4P getting shutdown when trying to launch Video game

Gigabyte GA 790XT UD4P getting shutdown when trying to launch Video game

I have played planty of video games on the computer of mine. right now I am having amd phenom2 810 x4 and 2 x 2gb ocz fatality edt 1333mhz Ram. When I am trying to play video game on the computer of mine the computer is getting shutdown automatically. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular issue. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours.

Re: Gigabyte GA 790XT UD4P getting shutdown when trying to launch Video game

Looking at the matter can you tell me which version of the BIOS do you have installed?
    What PSU do you using?
    Can you mentioned the actual temperature of the CPU and graphic card which you are having on the computer?
    Do you have installed all the drivers on the computer?

I am suspecting that the above mentioned issue is happening because of the overheating of the computer. So install some temperature monitoring software on the computer and provide the temperature reading over here. Personally I recommend that you should get HW Monitor and install the same on the system of yours.

I wanted to tell you that you should go for BIOS and you have to use the QFlash to run update. Make sure that you have disabled the Keep DMI Data option on QFlash homescreen before you are supposed to flash the BIOS.
    • After updating the BIOS you will need to reboot the computer.
    • Now you should again you have to enter into BIOS you have to load Optimised Defaults and save and Exit the setup.

Finally again reboot the computer and see whether the thing is working or not.

For the sake of try I recommend that you should reset CMOS.
    1. You have to go for CMOS setup and look for the option which can be stated as reset the CMOS values to the default setting or something like that.
    2. Once you have found the same you have to select the same and press Y to proceed further.
    3. After that defaults values are set and save as well as exit.

According to me you will need to update the drivers on the computer of yours. you can get the latest version of the drivers from the official website. After installing the drivers you will need to reboot the computer.

Do you have reinstalled the game on the computer? If you have not done the same than I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer and after completing with the same you will need to reboot the computer. if you are getting while doing the above mentioned thing feel free to ask over here.

I recommend that you should format the system and after that update the Windows. You can get the windows update from the official website of Microsoft.

Well if none of the solutions are not working than I recommend that you should contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. I am hoping that they will help you out to get the solution.