Thread: Is it worth having GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard?

Is it worth having GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard?

HI, i am about to have a good RIG for myself, but still I am not able to get which motherboard would be better to have for myself as i am about to have the Intel core processors. But still the thing is like i am confused between the motherboard among intel and gigabyte. Please let me know whether the board that i have mentioned in the title is worth having?

Re: Is it worth having GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard?

Off course it would be better to have this motherboard but still can you let me know what is your exact requirement.

I mean to say why exactly you are looking for this motherboard? Because see if you mentioned all the things perfectly such as what is your budget for this product, along with that what is the form factor, what is your need?

Yup , the model that you have selected seems quite good and have heard a lot about this model. The motherboard is intended to present a steady, high-speed platform for bringing astonishingly fast data transfer by means of the GIGABYTE 333 onboard acceleration technologies.

With this motherboard you can have the USB3.0 controller, along with this it will permit users to take benefit of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, bringing 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0.

According to this is a unique hardware design with lower confrontation fuses for ensures lower voltage drops and offering more steady and abundant power liberation. All USB ports also advantage from a 3x power boost for better power liberation to power hungry USB devices.

I do have the same opinion as the above user but still i would prefer this hardware because of its support for the AMD OverDrive utility is provided by AMD, which will offering high-end users the capability to make the most of the capability, suppleness, and adjustability of the platforms operating AMD processors, sockets, and chipsets.

See I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over the LINK i have mentioned as from there you can get the better information about the product.

in fact if you wanted to compare other product with the same then also it is possible.

As far as my personal opinion is concerned i would rather prefer any motherboard from the Intel itself rather than gigabyte. No doubt gigabyte is good but i have heard that intel with the core processor series will provide you better stability and the performance.

As far as my personal opinion is concerned i would rather prefer any motherboard from the Intel itself rather than gigabyte. No doubt gigabyte is good but i have heard that intel with the core processor series will provide you better stability and the performance.
    Though i am having same opinion as the above user but still it would be better if you simply visit the link i have mentioned. You can see all the comparable motherboards over there so you can have can many selection. Because see the one that you have mentioned seems quite older as what i have heard nevertheless.