Thread: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard with windows 7 run very slow

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard with windows 7 run very slow

Hi, I am having Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard installed in the machine and along with that i have installed windows 7. But I have noticed as the performance of the machine is far much slower than what i have expected from it. Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard with windows 7 run very slow

see as you have mentioned like the PC is running slower because of the motherboard but let me tell you as motherboard is not the only reason that may cause such problem.

See i have mentioned some reason which may cause the performance glitch in the PC, thus you make sure whether there is any equivalent cause you must be having.

• Start up overload.
    • Spyware.
    • Corrupted registry.
    • Badly Fragmented Hard Drive.
    • Poor Security Software
    • Remnants of Uninstalled Programs.
    • The Page File
    • Too Many Windows and Temporary Files.
    • Viruses or any ITD.
    • Hardware Problems.

By the way can you please mentioned the specification of your machine so that i could assist you in better way. Because i think having mismatched hardware may cause such problem with the machine. and as the mentioned motherboard is able to provide quite good speed thus I suggest that you shoul connect your HDD on SATA_x ICH10R SouthBridge in which you have installed operating system.

have installed any other hardware in the machine currently, because it seems like those newer hardware may cause such problem in the machine. thus if so than i would like to recommend you that you should try to detach the hardware from the machine and then examine whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Because if there will be any problem because of that only so it will be resolved once you remove the hardware…but still you must be thinking what next ? so over here you should first make sure which hardware is causing such problem according to that you can take steps which could help you with the same. but if suppose you are not getting what could be the problem then you should mentioned it over here and i will let you know about the same.

I think it would be better if you simply reinstall the BIOS in your machine and see whether you are getting any variation or not.

are you sure that there isn’t any virus infected in your PC? Because i used to work on internet thus i used to get my machine infected through such malware thus i would like to recommend you that you should first make sure about the same, and if possible you should make use of any good antivirus software prior to scan the system.

It might be possible that you must be having problem because of the overheating in your machine. thus as far as overheating is concerned there are so many hardware issue comprises that may cause this overheating issue.

So finally, if your computer keep on to be sluggish after going over each of the above suggestions it's probable that your computer is experiencing a more solemn hardware regarding issue such as a failing component in the computer. This could be a deteriorating or bad hard drive, CPU, RAM, motherboard, or other component.

Though i am agree with the above recommended suggestion but still it might be happening just because the of the corrupted OS, thus you should examine that first.

And after all i personally believes as if you are troubleshooting anything fault then it is always better to start from the software itself and then only look out for the hardware.

I don’t know whether you have ever contacted the service center or not, but still if not then i would like to recommend you that you should visit their service center and see what they are saying about the same, because if there will be any problem with the hardware as mentioned above you’ll surely get any replacement for that particular hardware or else surely you’ll given some sort of resolution for sure. It seems like the motherboard that you have installed in your machine is recent but still some other hardware might be older, if so that it may cause problem.

I don’t know whether you have ever contacted the service center or not, but still if not then i would like to recommend you that you should visit their service center and see what they are saying about the same, because if there will be any problem with the hardware as mentioned above you’ll surely get any replacement for that particular hardware or else surely you’ll given some sort of resolution for sure. It seems like the motherboard that you have installed in your machine is recent but still some other hardware might be older, if so that it may cause problem.
    I was also thinking about the same but still i am quite unsure whether I’ll get the replacement or not. Because i don’t think there will be any major problem, isn’t it?