Thread: Overclocked gigabyte ex58-ud5 motherboard won’t boot

Overclocked gigabyte ex58-ud5 motherboard won’t boot

HI, I am using this gigabyte ex58-ud5 motherboard from last couple of months but still haven’t ever gotten any such problem with the hardware but still i am not able to get the machine boot properly. Thus when I was searching about the same on internet i came to know that there were some problem because of the overclocking. Thus please let me know whether this is the only problem or what? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Overclocked gigabyte ex58-ud5 motherboard won’t boot

well, according to me it is quite difficult to figure out what is the exactly prpblem in your machine thus i would like to first recommend you that you should try to downclock the machine and then see are you getting the same issue with the machine or not so that you can have idea whether the problem was because of overclocking only or not.

well, according to me it is quite difficult to figure out what is the exactly prpblem in your machine thus i would like to first recommend you that you should try to downclock the machine and then see are you getting the same issue with the machine or not so that you can have idea whether the problem was because of overclocking only or not.
    I have the same opinion as the above user but still i would like to tell you something about the same which may help regarding your issue. As far as booting issue is concerned there could be so many reasons associated with such problems. I mean to say it might be possible as there could be some problem because of the installed hardware or might be because of the operating system installed. Thus it is quite difficult to find out what is the exact problem over here. Thus as mentioned above you should first ensure how the machine reacts while downclock it.

According to me it would be better if you get the OS reinstalled once again in your machine and see whether you are getting any variation or not.

According to me it would be better if you get the OS reinstalled once again in your machine and see whether you are getting any variation or not.
    Though I am having almost same opinion but still before that I would say you should also verify whether the BIOS that you have installed in your machine is working perfectly or not? Because it might be possible as the BIOS that you have installed might not have been working the way it is been expected. Thus according to me it would be better if you simply make sure whether the BIOS is working perfectly or not, an if suppose you are not getting anything regarding the BIOS you should first try to change the settings first and make then to their default and still if you aren’t getting any difference then you should try to get it reinstall. But while installing another one as well, you should make sure you are installing the most recent one rather than the same one.

hey dude, have you installed any other hardware in the machine currently, because once i was having problem because of the hardware only. If so that you should try to detach the hardware once and see are you able to boot the machine or not.

See once when i was having the same issue with the board at that time i came to know that there were some problem with the overheating.

Thus according to me you should also make sure whether you are having any such overheating issue in your machine or what, and if so then you should ensure why the machine is getting overheated so that you can have possible solutions for the same. along with that let me aware you as overheating can be happened because of several reason and because of several hardware’s as well. thus it might be possible that your machine gets overheated because of some other hardware.

have you ever tried contacting the service center for the same? If not then according to me it would be better to contact them regarding the same it might be possible as they could help you with the same, in fact in case of replacement it would be better to visit over here only.