Thread: Is it possible to touch 5ghz with Intel 2500k CPU?

Is it possible to touch 5ghz with Intel 2500k CPU?

I used Intel core i7 2500k CPU and i found that the specification of the CPU shows that it capable with 5GHz speed. My question is being simple. I there any possibility to run this Intel CPU at 5GHz?? If anyone knows more information abotu it, please let me explain. I'm waiting much helpful information about it. Thanks for any such help.

Re: Is it possible to touch 5ghz with Intel 2500k CPU?

It can be possible with this Intel CPU. But it only work at the 5GHz if the processor you used on your system is decent. Then only certain things has been work onto it. You can do this task with the help of overclocking on it. Try this and check its details. This is really helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sushantbankar View Post
    It can be possible with this Intel CPU. But it only work at the 5GHz if the processor you used on your system is decent. Then only certain things has been work onto it. You can do this task with the help of overclocking on it. Try this and check its details. This is really helpful for you.
    I don't think that the CPU can be possible to run at 5GHz. it can be possible to run with the ~4.8GHz on this system. Most of the manufacutrer gives such kind of informaiton on cpu configuration. But in actual conditions, there is not any such possibility happen here. Try to identify its disadvantage. Then simply perform this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    I don't think that the CPU can be possible to run at 5GHz. it can be possible to run with the ~4.8GHz on this system. Most of the manufacutrer gives such kind of informaiton on cpu configuration. But in actual conditions, there is not any such possibility happen here. Try to identify its disadvantage. Then simply perform this task.

I have being achieved 2500k at 4.9ghz on my system. I do this task with the help of overclocking on it. I also set the voltage of the system processor to its 1.472v. This will be work to fix your complex issue. you can also try this on your system. I don't think so that you can access this cpu at 5GHz. This is real conditions and we need to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    I have being achieved 2500k at 4.9ghz on my system. I do this task with the help of overclocking on it. I also set the voltage of the system processor to its 1.472v. This will be work to fix your complex issue. you can also try this on your system. I don't think so that you can access this cpu at 5GHz. This is real conditions and we need to accept it.
    Thanks for such valuable suggestions. Now i decided to perform overclocking task on it. I hope that this overclocking helps to access thie CPU at complete 5GHz clock speed.