Thread: Cooling solutions for AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3Ghz Black Edition

Cooling solutions for AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3Ghz Black Edition

Guys my system is hitting a very high temperature while playing a simple game like Diablo. I have heard that thermal paste invalidates the warranty of the card. So recommend me some good fan cooling system or a heatsink that will keep my temperature down. So if you all have any replies for the same then do reply accordingly on the same, that would be better for me. So I am waiting for the replies from you all. That’s what I want to say here.

Re: Cooling solutions for AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3Ghz Black Edition

Are you doing some overclocking stuff to reach some good speed while playing the game. If that is the case then avoid it they are the primary sources for the rise in the systems temperature. So hope you did understand what I am saying here. Corsair H50 or H70 are good options for you to try out with, that’s what I want to say here.

No I am not doing any kind of overclocking at all. Just for your information what I want to say is that Case fan configuration is 2x, in which one of them is at the top and the other one being at the right, that’s what I am saying here. so hope that was enough for you all to understand what is my systems configuration, anyways do keep that suggestions coming up.

Well I don’t think so 50 degrees is such a great temperature that you have achieved. Unless and until you know nothing about the different max temp ratings of your system. I don’t think so you can judge the temperature of the system at all, so that’s what I want to say here. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here. some of my friends system temperature does achieve more than 70 degrees. You don’t have to worry about the systems temperature they will cool down automatically once they have achieved the peak level. So if you a proper functional cpu fan then that’s completely ok for sure.

Check the room temperature and also the system gets a proper airflow during the process, that’s what I want to say here. so hope you did understand what I am saying here. do have a good look at the same, that’s it from my side for you.