Thread: Need new motherboard for the future Zambezi Upgrade

Need new motherboard for the future Zambezi Upgrade

Guys I have shortlisted some motherboards for the upcoming new processor coming from AMD named as Zambezi. So here are some of the shortlisted one’s and they are Gigabyte MB 990XA-UD3, Gigabyte 990FXA-D3 and Gigabyte MB 990FXA-UD3. So what do you all think which of the motherboard would be the best of them and suitable for the new processor that I would upgrade in the new future. So what do you all have to say about the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all. So do reply accordingly on the same.

Re: Need new motherboard for the future Zambezi Upgrade

I would recommend you the new Crosshair V Formula its an amazing board which is giving some exceptional performance. So I would say that you should go with the same board. As in contrast gigabyte board has not given any kind of performance that has been promised. As such now many cases of rebooting have been reported from the gigabyte boards. So I would say that better stay away from it as it would be of no use at all for you. So this is what I want to say here. I hope this suggestions from my side would be useful for you. So that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie f View Post
    I would recommend you the new Crosshair V Formula its an amazing board which is giving some exceptional performance. So I would say that you should go with the same board. As in contrast gigabyte board has not given any kind of performance that has been promised. As such now many cases of rebooting have been reported from the gigabyte boards. So I would say that better stay away from it as it would be of no use at all for you. So this is what I want to say here. I hope this suggestions from my side would be useful for you. So that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok thanks a lot guys would appreciate if you all can give me some other suggestions for the appropriate motherboard. Since I have checked the price of Crosshair V Formula and it is way high then my normal budget.

So I don’t think so I would be able to afford it at all. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope that was enough from my side for you, start answering out guys I am waiting for the response.

I have been using ASRock 970 Extreme since long and I must say that is a good motherboard for you. I would say that you should try out that option. I think that would be effective for you.

Anyways all the best.

I am a big fan of all the Intel boards and it has been worth using it. Intel Desktop Board DQ57TM, Intel Desktop Board DQ57TML, Intel Desktop Board DQ67EP. These are some of the options that you should go with for sure. I am sure that would be the worthy solution for you, that’s it from my side for you and in case if you any other queries then please do feel free to ask here.

Ok guys thanks a lot for the solutions that you all have given here, I would be surely following your suggestions that you have given here, appreciate the work that you have made here. so that’s what I want to say here.