Thread: Unable to boot Intel DP67BG with BIOS 2076

Unable to boot Intel DP67BG with BIOS 2076

I used this Intel Desktop Board DP67BG mainboard and recently i performed bios update task on it. Now i installed BIOS 2076 version on it and i also set the Overclocking Assistant option to Automatic mode. This system contains 16GB (4x4GB) 1600MHz RAM with nVidia GeForce GTX 580 Video card. Now problem is that when i try to simply do booting on it, it shows non detections POST with Y and N option. If i use Y, it goes to the BIOS, while in N option it simply reboot. I don't know that the real issue of it. Hence please help me to fix this problem. need any helpful information for it.

Re: Unable to boot Intel DP67BG with BIOS 2076

IN that case, i would be suggest to you for try to reset your system BIOS. This is necessary to fix your problem. As per you describe in post, hard reset is being only helpful for you. You simply need to take away of the cmos battery on mainboard. Then insert it on its proper position after 10-12 minutes. It sets all the CMOS setting to its default stage. Try this and i hope that you got best result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    IN that case, i would be suggest to you for try to reset your system BIOS. This is necessary to fix your problem. As per you describe in post, hard reset is being only helpful for you. You simply need to take away of the cmos battery on mainboard. Then insert it on its proper position after 10-12 minutes. It sets all the CMOS setting to its default stage. Try this and i hope that you got best result on it.
    YEs, i also try this similar solutions for fixing my complex problem. This is well for me and it will be work to fix my compelx issue. I think you can also try to do this task and check its details.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    YEs, i also try this similar solutions for fixing my complex problem. This is well for me and it will be work to fix my compelx issue. I think you can also try to do this task and check its details.
    As per my own knwoledge, the BIOS v2053 worked on your Intel Desktop Board DP67BG mainboard. Hence i don't think that there is any compatibility problem on it. if any such problem exist on it, you need to simply do the downgrade bios version on it. this is well for you to fix this complex booting problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Reyes View Post
    As per my own knwoledge, the BIOS v2053 worked on your Intel Desktop Board DP67BG mainboard. Hence i don't think that there is any compatibility problem on it. if any such problem exist on it, you need to simply do the downgrade bios version on it. this is well for you to fix this complex booting problem.
    I tried setting the BIOS to default and booted the computer with no problems. I think you can also try to do this bios setting set to default stage. This is only help in this case. here resetting cmos setting to default stage works well. such option also been presnet on the cmos setting. Try this and check its details.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    I tried setting the BIOS to default and booted the computer with no problems. I think you can also try to do this bios setting set to default stage. This is only help in this case. here resetting cmos setting to default stage works well. such option also been present on the cmos setting. Try this and check its details.
    Intel really needs to run this board through some better testing. Yes, the intel support site works to fix your problem. You can also try to reconnect the processor on yoru motherboard. this is well for you to fix such complex booting problem. Try this and check its details.