Thread: Blue screen on old Intel DP55KG

Blue screen on old Intel DP55KG

last two years, i was play online games on this system that contains Intel DP55KG motherboard. i also used it for internet surfing. Now today morning i found blue screen on it. In the first time i faced such kind of blue screen problem on this desktop board. I used Google to find the solutions over this issue but can't able to fix this blue screen problem. Can you please describe what things was happen on it? need help to fix this problem. thanks.

Re: Blue screen on old Intel DP55KG

Whenever the system is not able to access the system memory, it gives a Blue screen error. For solving this complex issue, you need to reconnect system memory that is RAM on its slot. This reconnection will be work to fix your complex problem. Try to do this task and check its details. Simply do the RAM reconnection on it. This is well for you to fix this blue screen problem.

If two years before you buy this mainboard, then definitely it will be three years of warranty. you can take help of this warranty card and fix problem on your mainboard. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Try it if you discover that problem is presents on your mainboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    If two years before you buy this mainboard, then definitely it will be three years of warranty. you can take help of this warranty card and fix problem on your mainboard. This is well for you to fix such complex issue. Try it if you discover that problem is presents on your mainboard.
    Try and update the BIOS of the motherboard and see if the problem gets solved. Yes, i used the same solutions on my mainboard and it works to fix such blue screen problem on this intel desktop board. it would be possible that same solutions also works on your system. Updating the bios version also being helpful for you. Try this and check its details.

If you are able to open the CMOS setting of the BIOS, try to change the power management settings on the motherboard. This power management setting has been also quite some times makes this blue screen issue. Alternatively you can also try to reset cmos setting of the bios. do this task by removing the cmos battery for 10 minutes. This is well for you to reset all setting of the bios and fix your blue screen issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    If you are able to open the CMOS setting of the BIOS, try to change the power management settings on the motherboard. This power management setting has been also quite some times makes this blue screen issue. Alternatively you can also try to reset cmos setting of the bios. do this task by removing the cmos battery for 10 minutes. This is well for you to reset all setting of the bios and fix your blue screen issue.
    i read some articles about it and theyt told one solutions over this issue. I was thinking that updating your chipset drivers on intel mainboard may help to prevent a recurrence. You found this updated chipset driver for your mainboard on the official site of the intel. Hence use this site and perform step by step instructions for updating the chipset drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbya View Post
    i read some articles about it and theyt told one solutions over this issue. I was thinking that updating your chipset drivers on intel mainboard may help to prevent a recurrence. You found this updated chipset driver for your mainboard on the official site of the intel. Hence use this site and perform step by step instructions for updating the chipset drivers.
    Most of the user don't think about it but may be you need to update the grpahics driver on this motherboard. This is well for you to fix this Blue screen problem with the help of this graphics driver process. You can do this by using online help. Peform this task on safe mode. This is well for you to fix this problem by using such simple process.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Most of the user don't think about it but may be you need to update the grpahics driver on this motherboard. This is well for you to fix this Blue screen problem with the help of this graphics driver process. You can do this by using online help. Peform this task on safe mode. This is well for you to fix this problem by using such simple process.
    Same Blue screen problem arrives on my mainboard while running iTunes software on this system. Then i try to update the graphics driver on it. This issue not being arrives on it after finishing this complex task. Hence i also think that updating graphics driver makes impact on such issue. It will be also work to improve graphics performance. Try this and check its details on your system. This is well for you to use such simple graphics driver update process.

Same mainboard i used on my system. I had two DP55KGs with two i870 CPUs, I replaced my CPU and the problem has gone away. it can be possible the processor you used is might be not work very well. Hence such issues arrives on it. In that case, you need to simply do either reinsertion of CPU or replace it with new one. It definitely helpful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    Same mainboard i used on my system. I had two DP55KGs with two i870 CPUs, I replaced my CPU and the problem has gone away. it can be possible the processor you used is might be not work very well. Hence such issues arrives on it. In that case, you need to simply do either reinsertion of CPU or replace it with new one. It definitely helpful to you.
    Most of the time, such problems arrives because of the power supply connections problem. i would be recommend to you for replace your system PSU with Corsair 620HX. This is well for you to fix your power connections problem. Try this replacement and it will be work to fix your blue screen problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejohn View Post
    Most of the time, such problems arrives because of the power supply connections problem. i would be recommend to you for replace your system PSU with Corsair 620HX. This is well for you to fix your power connections problem. Try this replacement and it will be work to fix your blue screen problem.
    Thanks for your valuable reply but i found its more information on another related articles of this issue on same forum. I try to reconnection task on it. This reconnections works and now, i can't faced any such blue screen problem.