Thread: intel DX58SO motherboard causing microphone hiss.

intel DX58SO motherboard causing microphone hiss.

hi guys, i am using output speakers as well as microphone but at the time when i was in Skype, but it seems some problems with microphone with occurring low sound. this problem came into existence when my computer was built with motherboard i7 920, with running Windows 7 64bit. there is a hiss sound creating after i increase the sound and there is no sound if i decrease the level of realtek audio. teh sound quality drops very low when i make use of noise suppression" tool. is there any solution so that i am able to increase my volume.

re: intel DX58SO motherboard causing microphone hiss.

the first thing which i should suggest is that you should install Audio drivers after the INF file to be sure of everything working well before proceeding with the installation. there is a more leeway at times when Newer systems are allowed to install. there could be the case where the levels may be adjusting to the speakers which in turn helps in having a re installation without microphone or speakers being connected

there may be drivers missing when you try to insert newer systems. or the thing might be that there may not be appropriate settings for the microphone. in the realtek audio see the settings for microphone. or you may have selected some other option of sound.

if your microphone is emitting a hiss sound after you increase your volume then one thing can be sure that the sound drivers are installed and do work. but the problem seems to be with the microphone. my friend had similar problem and when he plugged it in my system , a similar sound was produced. it made the conclusion that the microphone was not working well. he tried with new headphones and there was no such issue.

Re: intel DX58SO motherboard causing microphone hiss.

generally problem seems in this kind as of wrong insertion of the microphone. make sure for in which jack you are inserting it. you should insert it in the allotted slot for it. then check it.