Thread: now backtracked intel DH67BL Bios 0128 with strange TV Card problems .

now backtracked intel DH67BL Bios 0128 with strange TV Card problems .

I have just got a new new Intel desktop board DH67BL and seemingly there will be added positive results made an updatation of it to Bios 0128. after having this done i was supposed to give positive results but it came, to my notice that there were strange Problems with my TV Card . there is always freezing of mediacenter or not able to recognize it. i think there are problems with PCI bus. the same continued after making a new fresh Win7 Installation . i don't the way to downgrade and flash 0125 once more, but it rather seems difficult for me. there are other issues relating it that Dos, Windows Flash Routine and Bios Recovery with F7 do not work. so finally i am unable to get my MediacenterPC run. so please suggest some ways too do it.

re: now backtracked intel DH67BL Bios 0128 with strange TV Card problems .

you should make a proper installation of windows 7 as the problem can occur due to the bad installation or corruption of operating system. also a new tv card will help and you see in the case where you make a proper installation of drivers those suitable for that tv card.

i think you should followe the simpole steps which will help to solve this issue. try with it.
    1. the first thing to do to clean USB key or CD, is to download the 125 BIOS file with the BIO extension
    2. remove power cord, after turning off all power to your PC
    3. have a removal of the BIOS jumper fully.
    4. have a complete boot up of PC with USB orby means of CD.
    5. and then, watch the bios revert to 125 finally.

and the mentioned bios is not kind of good bios.

there was a freeze if a PCI WIFI card was not disabled after i just made a download and further made installation of the 128 bios, this occurred after every first power up. later as a result , I made an attempt about several different drivers for the card without any result. after this, i made a decision to try to downgrade the BIOS and it came to my notice that the solution works. recently switched to 125 from the previous one and there are no freezes and issues anymore.

after some cases it came to my notice that the previous one , one with 0125 and 0128 works well than that of having atrial on 0132(dh67bl). there was a similar kind of issue after rebooting. so the problem seems to be in one with 0125 and 0128.

in my case, I have a change of firmware towards the end of the year if there seems no problems. and been sticked with the 0125 and just get out of there only after spending several months with no problems. so i don't tend to backtracked when a new firmware is out.

Re: now backtracked intel DH67BL Bios 0128 with strange TV Card problems .

according to me , newest drivers & bios 0132, will be working in the case if you try with some New tv card (s464 tevii v2.0), new ssd ( intel ssd 80gb), fresh win7 inst.