Thread: HDMI and graphics driver not working with Intel DH67GD with Intel core i3-2100

HDMI and graphics driver not working with Intel DH67GD with Intel core i3-2100

i used system that contains Intel core i3-2100 processor in Intel DH67GD motherboard. I try to make the connection between the laptop monitor to the external monitor. When i try to use graphics driver and hdmi for this connection, it makes problem. It always makes such connection problem due to the hdmi or the graphics driver. Can anyone help me to fix this complex issue? 8GB of Kingston DDR3 RAM with the Windows 7 64-bit SP1 running on it. thanks in advance for any such information.

Re: HDMI and graphics driver not working with Intel DH67GD with Intel core i3-2100

In that situations you need to simply, uninstall the graphics driver of this laptop. try to do this task and perform the rebooting task on it. after finishing the process, you need to check latest graphics driver for your system. in this task try to use the official site. this is well for you to avoid any graphics problem. then download it and perform the graphics driver installation task on it using this downloaded setup file.

Re: HDMI and graphics driver not working with Intel DH67GD with Intel core i3-2100

Instead of doing this task, i would be say that you need to also use the graphics driver task. Try to perform the graphics driver upgrade on the online manner. this is the best and it will be work to fix your complex problem. Try this and check its details on the official site of the intel. this is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    Instead of doing this task, i would be say that you need to also use the graphics driver task. Try to perform the graphics driver upgrade on the online manner. this is the best and it will be work to fix your complex problem. Try this and check its details on the official site of the intel. this is well for you.
    i faced similar kind of problem and afetr reading your valuable informaiton, i try this graphics driver update task. thsi will be work to fix my connectivity task. You can also check this and i am sure that thsi will be work to make the connection in proper way.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    i faced similar kind of problem and afetr reading your valuable informaiton, i try this graphics driver update task. thsi will be work to fix my connectivity task. You can also check this and i am sure that thsi will be work to make the connection in proper way.
    Yes, and the best way about it is being the replace the hdmi port on your system. this is possible and it will be work to fix your hdmi port connectivity problem. try to do this task with the help of expert person. also the intel service center works to fix this hdmi problem. try this and chec k its detauils on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Yes, and the best way about it is being the replace the hdmi port on your system. this is possible and it will be work to fix your hdmi port connectivity problem. try to do this task with the help of expert person. also the intel service center works to fix this hdmi problem. try this and chec k its detauils on it.
    In this case, you can try to also perform the bios update task. This is works to make the connections in proper way. try this using the simple cmos setting resetting task. In this process, simply remove the cmos battery on your mainboard for 10 minutes. try this and check its details. i am sure that all the cmos setting will be set to its default stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    In this case, you can try to also perform the bios update task. This is works to make the connections in proper way. try this using the simple cmos setting resetting task. In this process, simply remove the cmos battery on your mainboard for 10 minutes. try this and check its details. i am sure that all the cmos setting will be set to its default stage.
    Thanks for posting such helpful informations about this task. It will be works to fix my problem. i use all this suggested process on this connectivity and now all are to be working very well. Also the manual of the intel works well to do this task. this is well for me. I hope that anyone who faced such problem, need to use this task on there system. This is well for you.