Thread: Fan run at max speed when booting Intel DP55KG

Fan run at max speed when booting Intel DP55KG

I used this Intel DP55KG motherboard with last two month. Now i found some problem on it. When i trying to boot this system, i found that the system fan running at high speed. its an cold booting with the BIOS. Can anyone realizes such issue on there laptop? If yes, plesae your experience here. it helsp me to fix this bug. Intel Core i7 860 Processor presents on it with the Enermax Modu 82+ 625 Watt PSU and MSI Geforce 460GTX. Thanks for any help.

Re: Fan run at max speed when booting Intel DP55KG

You need to check the details about the sleep mode of this motherboard. Try to do this task using the manual as well as third party sites. Also i would be suggest to you for perform sleep mode task on it. I am sure that this process works to fix your problem. try this and check the FAn speed. This is necessary to identify and fix real problem on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Reyes View Post
    You need to check the details about the sleep mode of this motherboard. Try to do this task using the manual as well as third party sites. Also i would be suggest to you for perform sleep mode task on it. I am sure that this process works to fix your problem. try this and check the FAn speed. This is necessary to identify and fix real problem on it.
    The fan control system in DP55KG controls fan speeds by averaging the temperature values. You need to use such kind of fan control system on your system. This is necessary to fix yoour problem. try to do this task with this program. if possible, try to control this fan speed. this is well for you to fix your complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    The fan control system in DP55KG controls fan speeds by averaging the temperature values. You need to use such kind of fan control system on your system. This is necessary to fix yoour problem. try to do this task with this program. if possible, try to control this fan speed. this is well for you to fix your complex problem.
    I also suggest to you for try to use this fan control system on your system. this will be work to control the fan speed. It makes system optimization easy while maintaining system stability.

using the Fan Xpert utility to help control the fans. You need to use this fan control system on your system. this is well for you to fix this bug. try it and check its details on your intel motherboard. this fan xpert utility works to fix this system fan problem. normally it works well with the iwndows based system. i think this is well for you to fix such complex issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbya View Post
    using the Fan Xpert utility to help control the fans. You need to use this fan control system on your system. this is well for you to fix this bug. try it and check its details on your intel motherboard. this fan xpert utility works to fix this system fan problem. normally it works well with the iwndows based system. i think this is well for you to fix such complex issue.
    CPU Smart Fan set to Enabled on bios of your system also makes an impact to fix your problem. yes, you need to do this task if you found that the system fan has been gives problem with max speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    CPU Smart Fan set to Enabled on bios of your system also makes an impact to fix your problem. yes, you need to do this task if you found that the system fan has been gives problem with max speed.
    clearing the cmos setting of the bios also works to fix this problem. In thsi process, just trying to removing CMOS battery out for about 30 minutes, this will cause the bios to go back to the default settings. It set all the CMOs setting to its default stage. Try this and check its details on it. This is well for you to fix your compelx problem.

i try this task and this fix my bios bug. Now i was able to get the best result on my system. now my system fan runs at the normal speed even in the sleep mode or in the normal mode. you can also try this type of solutions and check its details about it. thsi is best for you.

if your mobo can support it you might have a means in bios to control speed of this system fan, try to reinsert this System fan. this is also one of hte solutions that works to fix such complex issue on it. you can try it with the help of the motherboard manual. manual describes you all the reconnection settings in designable format. try this and check its details on your mainboard.

It works, but that's not a fix. then i try to perform the bios version update task on it. i use it and now all the hardware works well at there best way. this is best for my system. thanks for any kind of suggestions which is helpful for me.