Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-12-2011

Audio stuttering when network driver is enabled with Intel DQ67SW

I am using computer in which I have Intel DQ67SW motherboard and I am experiencing problem with the audio in my computer. in my computer I am using windows 7 operating system. Now whenever I enabled the network driver in my computer at that time I get stuttering audio in my computer. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.
Old 09-12-2011

Re: Audio stuttering when network driver is enabled with Intel DQ67SW

In your computer are you using multiple networks at the same time? If you are using the multiple networks at the same time in your computer then that is the reason why you are facing this problem. according to me you should disable any one network and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think think this information will be helpful for you.
Old 09-12-2011

I have gone thought he problem which you are facing in your computer and I will first suggest you to try to solve this problem by trying this solution. You have to first disable all the network and the you have to delete all the saved network setting from your computer and then you have to remove then network cable wire from your computer. Now restart the computer and then you have to plug the network wire again in your computer then you have to do all the settings again and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

As far as I know after trying above solution your problem will get solved.
Old 09-12-2011

According to me you are experiencing this problem because of the network drivers and that is why you should first uninstall the network drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the network drivers you have to install to delete the temporary files in your computer and after that you have to install the network drivers again and then your problem might get solved.
Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.
Old 09-12-2011

If reinstalling the network drivers does not help you then you should download the latest network drivers from the internet and after downloading the latest network drivers you have to uninstall the old drivers from the computer and after removing the old drivers you have to install the new drivers which you have downloaded from the internet and after downloading the new drivers your problem might get solved. As far as I know updating the drivers can solve this type of the issue.
Old 09-12-2011

If you want to download the latest Intel? PRO Network Connections LAN Driver from the internet then you can download the drivers from the official site of the Intel or you can download It by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button and then install it in your system and then your problem might get solved.
Old 09-12-2011

According to me you should first uninstall the network drivers from your computer and then you have to uninstall the audio drivers from your computer also and after that you have to restart the computer. After that you have to restart the computer and then you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and then you have to install the network drivers first in your computer and then you have to install the audio drivers in your computer and after installing the audio drivers you have to check whether you are getting the audio stuttering issue or not.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.
Old 09-12-2011

I have referred your solution and after referring your solution I have first tried to solve this problem reinstalling the network drivers in my computer and after doing that also I was experiencing the same problem and then i have downloaded the latest network drivers from the internet and after downloading that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have reinstalled the audio drivers but after that also problem occurred.

Is there any other way to fix this issue or not?
Old 09-12-2011

According to me by doing the BIOS update in your computer you will be able to solve this problem. you have to first visit the Intel official site and then you have to download the BIOS update file from the there and then you have to update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS in your computer you have to check whether audio stuttering problem still occurs or not. I hope your problem will get solved after updating the BIOS in your computer.
Old 09-12-2011

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded the BIOS update file from the Intel official site and after that I have update the BIOS in my computer and after updating the BIOS all the things started working like a charm and now whenever I enable the network drivers at that time I didn?t get audio issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , , ,