Thread: Intel core i5 2500k keeps shutting down on MSI h61m-p23 B3

Intel core i5 2500k keeps shutting down on MSI h61m-p23 B3

I am currently using a Intel Core i5-2500K on my MSI h61m-p23 B3 mainboard. NOW when i try to test the combinations of this two devices, it keeps shutting down. this Barebones kit not able to boot or do something else task on it. Can anyone help me to fix this complex issue? I am testing the motherboard with CPU and ram and hence kit hasn't been completely assembled. When i try to boot it, it keeps shutting down. Thanks for any kind of suggestions to fix this issue.

Re: Intel core i5 2500k keeps shutting down on MSI h61m-p23 B3

For solving this problem, you need to perform this CMOS clear task on it. DO this by reinserting the CMOS battery on it. This option helps to you for properly set and save setting of this system in BIOS. This is well for you to fix your complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    For solving this problem, you need to perform this CMOS clear task on it. DO this by reinserting the CMOS battery on it. This option helps to you for properly set and save setting of this system in BIOS. This is well for you to fix your complex problem.
    i would be think that faulty power supply you use for this connection. you need to change the power supply. try this and check its deatils on your system. use any comaptible POwer supply for this MSI h61m-p23 B3. This is well for you to fix your complex problem.

The PSU is a stock thermoltake that came with the case. you need to use one such type of compatible PSU for this system. This stock thermoltake helps to provide the required power connections on this mainboard. this is well for you. It providing an awesome gaming environment for our next generation of enthusiast graphic cards. Yes, this is possible only with using such useful PSU on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbya View Post
    The PSU is a stock thermoltake that came with the case. you need to use one such type of compatible PSU for this system. This stock thermoltake helps to provide the required power connections on this mainboard. this is well for you. It providing an awesome gaming environment for our next generation of enthusiast graphic cards. Yes, this is possible only with using such useful PSU on your system.
    If still it faced such problem, i would be recommend to yuo for do the reconnections task on this msi system. this is well for fixing any such kind of problem on this system. for more ifnroamtion about this issue, try to check the deatils on the msi support site. this is well for you to fix this issue.