Thread: Unable to boot MSI Z68A-GD65(G3)

Unable to boot MSI Z68A-GD65(G3)

I recently build new system and configuration of that system is being as follows:
    • mainboard:MSI Z68A-GD65(G3)
    • Processor: Intel core i5-2500k
    • video card: ATI Radeon HD 530D
    • RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3
    • SSD: Corsair Force Series 3 120GB

Now it gives problem to boot the system. Can anyone help me to detect and fix booting problem on this newly build system. Thanks for any such kind of help.

Re: Unable to boot MSI Z68A-GD65(G3)

You need to go to the BIOS and set the first boot device to Hard disk drive. This is necessary after such connectivity. Try to do this and check the result on your system. I'm sure that this will be work to fix your booting problem. Mostly this happens due to the user not set the proper boot sequence on it. Try this and check its result. Hope you got best result.

I try to go to BIOS by continuously pressing the F8 button but it can't work. As per my knowledge this F8 button works to show the screen that contains this safe mode option. hence please help me to do this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    I try to go to BIOS by continuously pressing the F8 button but it can't work. As per my knowledge this F8 button works to show the screen that contains this safe mode option. hence please help me to do this task.
    Most of the time, when noobie try to enter into bios he doesn't check the keyboard cable is being properly connected to mainboard or not. Hence you need to just try to reconnect your keyboard cable. If you use USB keyboard, remove it and use only PS2 cable for connectivity purpose. I hope you can try this and get best result on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    Most of the time, when noobie try to enter into bios he doesn't check the keyboard cable is being properly connected to mainboard or not. Hence you need to just try to reconnect your keyboard cable. If you use USB keyboard, remove it and use only PS2 cable for connectivity purpose. I hope you can try this and get best result on it.
    If the keyboard connections is being proper, you need to just reconnect the CMOS battery of your mainboard. this CMOS battery also works to fix such complex issue. Try this and check its result on your system. This is well for you to fix such complex issue on it. Try this and check its result.

As per you mentioned on your post you use SSD drive on this system. In that case, i just suggest to disconnect the SSD and test with a hard drive to see if the behavior is the same. hope the HDD will work to fix your connectivity problem and then you can easily boot your system. Try this using the proper guidance and check the result whatever arrives on your system. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munishi3 View Post
    As per you mentioned on your post you use SSD drive on this system. In that case, i just suggest to disconnect the SSD and test with a hard drive to see if the behavior is the same. hope the HDD will work to fix your connectivity problem and then you can easily boot your system. Try this using the proper guidance and check the result whatever arrives on your system. This is well for you.
    If you still faced problem on it. I will be request to you for take out the CPU and do a close inspection of the CPU socket pins. You need to do this with the help expert person. This is well for you to read the expert articles and apply it on your system. i'm sure that thsi will be work to fix your complex problem.