Thread: Getting post code on MSI P67A-G43 (B3)

Getting post code on MSI P67A-G43 (B3)

I have built a computer system on which i have used an MSI P67A-G43 (B3) mainboard. Intel core i7-2600k running on it. Now i get POST code on it. But as i know, problem is not related to the GTX580 GPU that presents on my system. I think problem is being presents on CPU or mainboard. no live video presents on it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Getting post code on MSI P67A-G43 (B3)

You can try resetting the CMOS, by flipping the battery and leaving it. This is the simple process and it will be work to fix your problem. Try to unplug this CMOS battery on mainboard for few time slot. Then reinsert it into its proper positions. this will be work to set all the setting to its default state. This will be work to fix your post code problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sushantbankar View Post
    You can try resetting the CMOS, by flipping the battery and leaving it. This is the simple process and it will be work to fix your problem. Try to unplug this CMOS battery on mainboard for few time slot. Then reinsert it into its proper positions. this will be work to set all the setting to its default state. This will be work to fix your post code problem.
    As per i realize, it may be a misread, but if not, surely damage or corruption is a real possibility. if you have doubt that problem is in CPU or mainboard, try to fix it. In that case, you can try to reconnect both the devices. This might be work on your situations and you get positive solutions over this issue. Use the user guide manual of the mainboard. This will be work to fix your problem.

you have overclocked your system to 4.2GHz from 3.4GHz. This is necessary to fix your problem on this system. try this and check its result. there are various ways presents that works to do this overclocked task on it. This is well for you to also improve the performance of CPU. CPU overclocking is being easily possible on this situations. you need to use proper guidance for doing this process. Hence use either manual of third party site help.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    you have overclocked your system to 4.2GHz from 3.4GHz. This is necessary to fix your problem on this system. try this and check its result. there are various ways presents that works to do this overclocked task on it. This is well for you to also improve the performance of CPU. CPU overclocking is being easily possible on this situations. you need to use proper guidance for doing this process. Hence use either manual of third party site help.
    I had reset the CMOS previously using the battery method and nothing happened. I have replaced RAM on it but can't work. Then i just try to update the bios version of the system. It works and now there is no such POST code error arrives on it.

For several times, MSI boards have beeped for each USB device attached. also this post code comes on it. Hence in that time, i simply reconnect all the components on it. also i update the drivers on it. Now all are working on it. Try this and check what should be happen on your system.