Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blue Screen error at Shutdown on MSI P67A-GD55

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 08-12-2011

Blue Screen error at Shutdown on MSI P67A-GD55

i used MSI P67A-GD55 mainboard on my system and now i faced error on it. Whenever i try to shut down my system Blue screen error appear on screen. Computer is stable when it is working, but at the time of turn off monitor shows Blue screen. What should i do that works to fix this complex issue. Thanks for any suggestions to fix this complex issue. My system configurations is being as follows:
Mainboard: MSI P67A-GD55 B3
Graphics Card: MSI N440GT
HDD: Samsung HD103SJ 1TB
CPU: INTEL Core i5 2500 3.3 MHz
RAM: Super Talent DDR3 1333 2GB
Windows 7 64bit

Old 08-12-2011

Re: Blue Screen error at Shutdown on MSI P67A-GD55

It may be a RAM problem. Hence i would be suggest to you for check that the RAM you use is being properly inserted or not. Instead of this you can also try to reinsert the ram of the msi board. This will be work to fix your shutting down problem. Remember one thing that clean the Memory bank slot at the time of reinsertion this RAM on your mainboard.
Old 08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
It may be a RAM problem. Hence i would be suggest to you for check that the RAM you use is being properly inserted or not. Instead of this you can also try to reinsert the ram of the msi board. This will be work to fix your shutting down problem. Remember one thing that clean the Memory bank slot at the time of reinsertion this RAM on your mainboard.
Normally this BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) problem arrives due to CMOS setting of the BIOS. You can try to Check the DDR3 memory voltage in the bios. This is well for you to fix your Blue Screen error at Shutdown problem. Here you can also perform the BIOS reset task on it. This is also work to fix your BSOD type of issue.
Old 08-12-2011

If you are facing problem during turn off your MSI mainboard, follow below mentioned process on it.
  • In your system open RUN box and put msconfig.
  • Press enter.
  • Choose General tab and hit Normal Startup.
  • Finally select Apply and OK.
  • Reboot PC before doing any task on it.
  • That's it. This will be work to fix your shutting down problem. Try this and check what happens on it.
Old 08-12-2011

If you are saying it won't turn off due to bug presents on your mainboard, i would be suggest to you for make reconnection with your mainboard. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its reconnection details on user guide manual of the mainboard.
Old 08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
If you are saying it won't turn off due to bug presents on your mainboard, i would be suggest to you for make reconnection with your mainboard. This will be work to fix your complex issue. Try this and check its reconnection details on user guide manual of the mainboard.
When I press the power button it shows the shut down screen, but again shows blue screen. In that case, i try to perform grpahics driver update task on it. This driver update task works and problem goes away. As per my experience, you can also try to do this graphics driver update task. This will be fix your problem.
Old 08-12-2011

Often updating drivers will help to graphics related problem on this system. It also works to improve your system graphics performance. If this is related to the graphics issue, you can also try to reinsert the graphics card on your system. Try this and check its details on it.
Old 09-12-2011

It wasn't a virus attack, voltage related issues with the memory or it may be due to the graphics issue. Hence you can also try to perform reconnection with the power connection on this motherboard. This will be work to fix your complex issue. CMOS setting of the BIOS works to set up the power voltage of your mainboard. try this and set proper configurations on it. CPU configuration sections of the mainboard also works to fix this issue.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , , , , ,