Thread: Constant blue light of Dual BIOS LED on my motherboard

Constant blue light of Dual BIOS LED on my motherboard

Hi, i use MSI mainboard and it contain dual bios led control. Now i realized that this LED always shows constant blue light which is never blinking at all. Can anyone knows more information on about this constant light blinking? I hope that few users also realized such things on there system. Then please share your experience, if you found some knowledge about it. thanks.

Re: Constant blue light of Dual BIOS LED on my motherboard

Same conditions has been arrived on my system. i read motherboard manual and that describes that this happen due to the Setting on the BIOS. It also shows few conditions on this situations. This situations is if the led flash continuously(1 cycle/second), it means the primary bios failed. And if this will be flash at (10 cycle/second), it indicates that the Secondary BIOS is being failed. Hence this is well that light doesn't flash or blink on your motherboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    Same conditions has been arrived on my system. i read motherboard manual and that describes that this happen due to the Setting on the BIOS. It also shows few conditions on this situations. This situations is if the led flash continuously(1 cycle/second), it means the primary bios failed. And if this will be flash at (10 cycle/second), it indicates that the Secondary BIOS is being failed. Hence this is well that light doesn't flash or blink on your motherboard.
    yes, i also read the same kind of infomration on third party site. they told me that if the blue light blinks continously on dual bios based mainboard, it indicated one of the bios not works. If it glows continously, means all are works correct. Nothing wrong on it. You haven't need to do any task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    yes, i also read the same kind of information on third party site. they told me that if the blue light blinks continuously on dual bios based mainboard, it indicated one of the bios not works. If it glows continuously, means all are works correct. Nothing wrong on it. You haven't need to do any task on it.
    I use similar motherboard on my system and it also blinks LED after some time. I read its details and found that the primary BIOS not works. Then i replace this BIOS chip with the help of MSI service center. If you found such issue, its better to contact the MSI service center. This is well for you.

Thanks for your valuable information. Now i realize that both the BIOS chip works well on it. I read mainboard manual and same information also presents on it.