Thread: Not getting audio with MSI P67A-GD65

Not getting audio with MSI P67A-GD65

I am using assembled computer in which I have MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard and 4GB RAM. I was using windows Vista operating system in my computer and after that have upgrade the operating system with windows 7. Now after installing windows 7 in my computer it is not showing motherboard's onboard audio. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is frustrating for me.

Re: Not getting audio with MSI P67A-GD65

Most of the time this type of problem occurs when audio is disabled from the BIOS and that is why you have to first check audio is enabled in the BIOS or not. You have to first restart your computer and then you have to go to the BIOS setting and after going in to the BIOS setting you have to check whether audio is enabled there or not. if audio is not enabled in the BIOS setting then you have to enable the audio first and after enabling the audio from your BIOS you have to save that setting and then you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether your system has started showing the audio or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If in your computer audio is enabled the you have to first go to the setting and then you have to go to the advance. Now after going in to the advance you have to go to the Integrated Peripherals and after clicking on that you have to go to the Audio Configuration and make sure that HD Audio Controller is selected there.

After that your problem might get solved.

You have mentioned in your problem that you have installed windows 7 operating system and after that this problem has started and that is why I will suggest you to insert the driver installation CD in your computer and then you have to install the audio drivers from your CD and after installing the audio drivers you have to restart the computer.

Now after restarting the computer check whether you are getting the sound or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you have already installed the drivers and then also if you are facing this problem it means your drivers file has corrupted and you need to reinstall the drivers. You have to first uninstall the sound drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the sound drivers you have to restart the computer and then you have to delete all the temp files from your computer. After that you have to install the sound drivers for your MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard again and then your problem might get solved.

I have first checked the BIOS setting In my computer and onboard audio was enabled in the BIOS and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by setting the HD audio controller in audio configuration but it doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by installing the sound drivers in my comuter but after that also I get the same problem.

Is there any other way to fix this issue?

If above solution does not help you to solve this issue then you should download the latest sound drivers for your MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard and after downloading the latest sound drivers for your MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard you have to firs remove the sound drivers which you have installed in your computer and after doing that you have to install the new drivers in your computer and after installing the new drivers your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

I am telling you this because in my system there was similar problem occurred and then I have installed latest sound drivers in my computer and then my problem gets solved.

If you want to download the latest sound drivers for you r computer then you can download it from the MSI official site and then install it.

Or

You can also download the sound drivers by clicking here SOUND DRIVERS.

If updating the sound drivers does not help you to solve this problem then you should try to solve this problem by updating the BIOS and after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved. if updating the BIOS doesn’t make any difference then you have to contact the MSI support and then they will give you proper solution.