Thread: Monitor freezes with grid pattern of static-like lines on Intel Core i3 2100 and MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

Monitor freezes with grid pattern of static-like lines on Intel Core i3 2100 and MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

Hi friends I am using computer in which I have MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard and Intel Core i3 2100 processor. From last few days I am facing problem with my computer. Whenever I start my computer at that time Monitor freezes with the grid pattern of static-like lines. This problem has started suddenly. If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Monitor freezes with grid pattern of static-like lines on Intel Core i3 2100 and MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

I have gone through the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first disconnect the monitor from your computer and then you should connect the monitor properly with your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after trying this your problem will get solved.

Re: Monitor freezes with grid pattern of static-like lines on Intel Core i3 2100 and MSI H61M-E33 (B3)

If after disconnecting the monitor from your system and then connecting it back with your computer also if you are facing the same problem then you should try different monitor with your computer and then check whether you are facing the same problem with your computer or not. if you are facing the same problem with your system after connecting different monitor with your computer then problem is with the your Motherboard or any other hardware part and if you are not facing any problem then problem is with your monitor only.

If you are using graphic card in your computer then you should also start the computer with your graphic card and then check whether same problem occurs or not. I think after trying this tricks you will be able to identify the exact problem. If you need any more help then let me know.

It looks like there is something to do with the drivers in your computer and that is why I will suggest you to first you should uninstall the onboard graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling onboard graphic drivers you have to restart your computer and then you have to insert the driver installation CD of your MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard and after inserting the CD you have to install the onboard graphic drivers in your computer and after installing the graphic drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after reinstalling the graphic drivers your problem will get solved.

You have to check on the internet whether there is any driver update is available for your onboard graphics or not. if you there are new drivers available the you should download that and after downloading that you have to remove the old drivers from your system and then install the new drivers and after installing the new drivers your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the latest MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard drivers from the internet then you should go to the official site of the MSI and then you have to find the motherboard model and then you have to select the driver downloads and then select the operating system which you have installed in your computer and then you have to download the latest drivers and then install it. Now after installing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have first tried different monitor with my computer and after connecting different monitor with my computer also I was facing the same problem and then after I have uninstalled the graphic drivers from my computer and after that I have installed the drivers again in my system and after installing that also same problem was occurring.

After that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the latest drivers from the MSI official web site and after downloading the latest drivers I have installed it in my computer and then also I get the same problem.

Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Which version of BIOS you have in your computer? if you are using old version then you should update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS your problem might get solved. I am telling you this because doing the BIOS update fixes many issues. If you get the same problem after that also then let me know.

To update the BIOS in your computer you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to download latest BIOS file for your MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard.
    • After that you have to create the bootable disc to update the BIOS.
    • After that insert the disk in your computer and then restart the computer.
    • After that you have to update the BIOS.

After updating the BIOS when you start the computer again at that time you have to check whether you get the same problem or not. as far as I know your problem will get solved after updating the BIOS.

Well if you want to download the latest BIOS for the MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard then you have to click on the download button DOWNLOAD and after clicking on the download button you have to select the download location and then save the file. After downloading that you have to update the BIOS.

After trying the above solution also if you are facing the same problem then you should change the RAM frequency in your computer and after changing the frequency in your computer check what the situation is.

If that idea does not work then I think problem is with your MSI H61M-E33 (B3) motherboard and you should contact the MSI support and then ask them about the problem which you are facing in your computer and then they will provide you proper solution for this.

In my computer I was also facing the same problem with the display and then i have tried many solution but after that also I was facing the same issue and then I have test my PC with PCIE graphics card and with that card everything works fine so I bought new card and problem get solved.

I think you should also check your system with PCIE graphics card and then see whether it makes any difference or not.