Thread: Will MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 only power on with 24 pin power connector?

Will MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 only power on with 24 pin power connector?

Hi, I have this strange case on my system. I used MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 mainboard and now when i try to make the power connections with this MSI board, i realize that it power on only when i connect its power connector to 24 pin. While 4 pin not work to provide the power supply to this mainboard. Can anyone help me to fix this complex issue? Thanks in advance.

re: Will MSI K9N6PGM2-V2 only power on with 24 pin power connector?

I think the PSU you use for this power supply connections is being not able to make connections with this mainboard. In that case, you need to replace the Power supply unit that you used for this connectivity. You need to do this task and check its details on your system. Try this and i hope you get the correct result regarding this power connections.

Yes, Test the system with a reliable PSU in your work shop. You need to check such type of compatible PSU for your system. This is well for you to fix such power supply problem on it. Use either third party site for this choosing the correct power supply unit. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Yes, Test the system with a reliable PSU in your work shop. You need to check such type of compatible PSU for your system. This is well for you to fix such power supply problem on it. Use either third party site for this choosing the correct power supply unit. This is well for you.
    the same kind of problem comes on my mainboard. I think, it's not the PSU as I have tried multiple working power supply unit. I think the mainboard has been not comfortable with such 4 pin connector. Its better to take advice from msi expert person regarding this power supply connectivity. This is necessary to fix your complex power connection problem. Try this and check its details on your system.