Thread: Graphics not proper on MSI 880GMA AM3

Graphics not proper on MSI 880GMA AM3

i buy this MSI 880GMA AM3 mainboard on my system and now i faced graphics problem on this system. New nVidia GT240 512MB graphics card presents on this system for graphics improvement. I think BIOS settings is not allowing me to show the display using my integrated GPU. I facing such problem during play games and surfing internet. can anyone faced such problem on this msi board?? if yes, then please share your valuable result on it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Graphics not proper on MSI 880GMA AM3

In that situations you need to upgrade the graphics driver on this MSI system. Try to perform this graphics driver update task on it. This will be work to fix your graphics problem. Try this with the help of online help. This will be work to fix your graphical issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    In that situations you need to upgrade the graphics driver on this MSI system. Try to perform this graphics driver update task on it. This will be work to fix your graphics problem. Try this with the help of online help. This will be work to fix your graphical issue.
    I used this online graphics driver update task and it solve my graphics problem. The same kind of graphics card and motherboard presents on my system and I was use it for making the best graphical performance on my system. Before that when i try to do any game playing task on it, this process makes problem. Then i use this mentioned process and it fix my problem. You can also use it and check what happens on it.

Before i suggest you just check if you are having the proper system requirement. This is necessary to identify that the graphics card and the msi board presents is being connected very well or not. You need to do this task and check its details on your mainboard system.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    Before i suggest you just check if you are having the proper system requirement. This is necessary to identify that the graphics card and the msi board presents is being connected very well or not. You need to do this task and check its details on your mainboard system.
    If the display is not proper then I surely guess that is the consoles problem and not the game. In this case, you need to perform the graphics driver upgrade on it. If it will be not work, then reinsert the GPU that presents on your mainboard. this surely works to set all the setting to its default position. Try this and check its performance with your board. I think it fix your graphics problem.

I was also going through the same problem few days back and after trouble a lot about this graphics on my msi board. Then i reinsert this GPU on my system. This will be work and in result it fix all graphics problem by set graphics setting to proper default stage. Now nothing wrong happen on it and the result comes in well manner. Also i perform graphics driver update task on it after that. It works successfully and result comes positively.

According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is the graphics card problem. You can try to reinsert this graphics card on it. If you foudn that the problem is related to the Bios also try to reset it. This will be work to fix your problem. Try this and check its result on your MSI system.

Quote Originally Posted by Battista View Post
    According to the problem that you mentioned in your post, I think this is the graphics card problem. You can try to reinsert this graphics card on it. If you foudn that the problem is related to the Bios also try to reset it. This will be work to fix your problem. Try this and check its result on your MSI system.
    Setting your BIOS up to read the PCIe graphics and not the integrated graphics, works to improve the graphics perofmrance on your system. This is well for solving your problem onto it. Try this by performing the bios update task on your system. It fix your graphics problem.

If still you not able to fix such complex issue, try to contact the MSI expert person. they help to you for performing this kind of task on your system. also use the manual of the mainboard and the graphics card. This will be work to fix your graphics issue. Try this and check its result on your system.