Thread: Logitech G15 keyboard not working while booting MSI MS 7599

Logitech G15 keyboard not working while booting MSI MS 7599

as per title i used MSI MS 7599 on my laptop for surfing internet and playing online video games. Now my problem is that when i try to boot this mainboard, Logitech G15 keyboard not working. Due to this keyboard system freezes up and can't do any kind of task on it. Can anybody explain that why this happening on my system. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Logitech G15 keyboard not working while booting MSI MS 7599

you can check, the keyboard you selected is being properly connected to your mainboard or not. If there is something problem on cable connection, try to replace the cable with the new one. this is well for avoiding any cable connection problem first. Hope that it fix your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiejohn View Post
    you can check, the keyboard you selected is being properly connected to your mainboard or not. If there is something problem on cable connection, try to replace the cable with the new one. this is well for avoiding any cable connection problem first. Hope that it fix your problem.
    If this will be not work, then try to connect the same keyboard on another system. Might be possibel that the problem is in the keyboard. try this and check the keyboard works or not. If it not work, surely you need to replace it with the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    If this will be not work, then try to connect the same keyboard on another system. Might be possibel that the problem is in the keyboard. try this and check the keyboard works or not. If it not work, surely you need to replace it with the new one.
    If in the same conditions keyboard works well on another system, then you need to Contact MSI about this issue. I'm sure that they provide you complete ifnormation about this issue. this is well for fixing your complicated keyboard not working problem.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    If in the same conditions keyboard works well on another system, then you need to Contact MSI about this issue. I'm sure that they provide you complete ifnormation about this issue. this is well for fixing your complicated keyboard not working problem.
    Thanks for your reply. Problem is in my keyboard and then i replace it with new one. Now all are works well without any issue. If anyone faced such issue, try to replace it with new keyboard.