Thread: Getting BSOD on MSI Z68A-GD65-G3

Getting BSOD on MSI Z68A-GD65-G3

Well I am having MSI Z68A-GD65-G3 motherboard on the computer. whenever I am trying to play the game on the computer I am getting BSOD. I am not able to get whether the above mentioned issue is happening because of the hard ware, BIOS or Voltage issue? Let me know if you are having any idea to troubleshoot the problem of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Getting BSOD on MSI Z68A-GD65-G3

What is the computer configuration of the computer? can you provide the dump file of the BSOD? What version of BIOS and drivers do you have installed? Let me know if you are having any other information to get the requirement of yours.

Let me know whether you have disabled the Integrated GPU. If you have not done the same then I am suggesting that you should disable Integrated GPU and you should make use of the PCIE card.
    Another thing which you can try is that you should remove the PCIE card and simply test the Integrated graphics so that you can notice any changes.

Hey thanks a lot for the time given to post here. Well I have tried with disabling the Integrated GPU. I have also tried with the GPU on the both the PCIe slots. I am not play the game on the Integrated GPU. Can you tell me how can I play the game without using GPU?

According to me the issue is seems to be happening because of the insufficient of the NB voltage. Also the issue might be happening because of the CPU I/O voltage. The voltage should be lower which was recommend in the BIOS settings.
    also I wanted to tell you that you should disable the power save features of CPU as well as GPU. Also try the Windows power saving and see whether you are getting difference in the situation.
    Also you should check the hard disk for the error and run the virus scan on the computer with the updated antivirus.

Looking at the situation I think there is need of installing the latest version of the Drivers on the system. You will get the latest version of the drivers from the official website of the motherboard manufacturer.

If I am not wrong the entire issue is being happening because of the BIOS. So there is need of flashing of BIOS.

Have you managed to resolve the issue? If not than you should contact the technical support for the further assistance on this particular matter. they will let you know about the possible solutions which you can try to solve the problem which you have stated over here.