Thread: HDMI degraded quality on MSI E350IA-E45

HDMI degraded quality on MSI E350IA-E45

Before a month I have bought new MSI E350IA-E45 motherboard for my new computer. It was working fine at first 2 weeks. It provides HDMI port for making connection with the HDTV. Initial conditions, its resolutions is being incredible but now it degraded quality. If i plugin it with RGB, the problem not arrived. Few problems also presents on it. They are colour drops significantly on it with fonts are no longer being anti aliased. Can anyone fix such type of issue on there system. Windows XP Professional running on my system. If yes, then please share your experience here. It really helpful for me.

Re: HDMI degraded quality on MSI E350IA-E45

If you loose quality it's typical because your HDMI cable is poor quality. Yes, this is mostly possible that because of such low quality based HDMi cable, you got low resolution with colors drops and fonts are no longer being anti aliased. In such situations, one thing sure that you need to replace this HDMI cable on your system. This will be help to keep the quality for upto level.

Quote Originally Posted by Arun K View Post
    If you loose quality it's typical because your HDMI cable is poor quality. Yes, this is mostly possible that because of such low quality based HDMi cable, you got low resolution with colors drops and fonts are no longer being anti aliased. In such situations, one thing sure that you need to replace this HDMI cable on your system. This will be help to keep the quality for upto level.
    I try to change this HDMI cable on my system but with New cable same problem existing. Can anyone describe another solutions that works to fix this complex issue?

In that situation, you need to check the HDMi port works on your system. This is well for you to fix your quality based problem. another hdmi port also presents on this mainboard. you need to connect your new hdmi cable with this another port. this is well for improve the quality of your hdmi connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    In that situation, you need to check the HDMi port works on your system. This is well for you to fix your quality based problem. another hdmi port also presents on this mainboard. you need to connect your new hdmi cable with this another port. this is well for improve the quality of your hdmi connections.
    You can also try to upgrade the HDMi drivers on this system. This driver upgradation can be possible with the help of online help. Try to perform this online hdmi driver upgrade on device manager section of your windows xp professional. this is well for fixing your complex task on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    You can also try to upgrade the HDMi drivers on this system. This driver upgradation can be possible with the help of online help. Try to perform this online hdmi driver upgrade on device manager section of your windows xp professional. this is well for fixing your complex task on it.
    You can set the 720 pixel for this HDMI conenctions. on this mainboard, 720P is fine here as well, all resolutions up to 1080P are fine too. Hence use suitable program and try to set the HDMI based screen resolution to the suitable position. This is well for you to fix your screen resolution type of problem. Try this and check its result on your HDTV.

With HDMI support you can directly connect to your TV or Display and enjoy HD video on it. motherboard user guide manual also describe more things about it. It describe the connectivity of the HDMI port with the Tv and the kinds of setting needed for this task. Try this and check what things has been present on it. This is well for fixing your complex issue with this connectivity.