Thread: MSI P67A GD65 (B3)is not booting.

MSI P67A GD65 (B3)is not booting.

when i am tryign to boot up my system at that time et the initial beeps and also sometimes it get hangs on a black screen,. and for resolving this type of the problem i have to try with the reboot the systsem again and again before it boots up normally. for resolving this i have also tried with the
    • updated to the latest bios
    • disconnected every USB device,

but the problem still occurs. what can i do for resolving this?? and also reply me back if anyone else also having the same problem.

Re: MSI P67A GD65 (B3)is not booting.

Hey dude you are saying here that even with the Logitech KB & your mouse unplugged, if so then for that you will need to try with the clear CMOS. try with this and i am sure that with this you will not get the problem. and also reply me back about the your RAM 4x1 GB or 2x2 GB and also about the resukts for this,. if you are not having the idea about how to clear CMOS then try with the following link and hope that this help you for clearing the CMOS:::

Clear CMOS

Yes, i tried wiht that. for resolvign the problem , i tried with clearing teh CMOS, but after that also i am getting that the problems still exist. thanks for the suggestion.

OK, for resolving this type of the problem, have you tried with the looking the beta BIOS's for your MB ?? if not then try for that and i am sure that will resolve your problem. i was a;sp having that type of the problem and for resolvign this i tried with the doing the same things and this really helped me. for you also hope that this helps.

YEs, i am also having the same moBO. but with this i am not having the same problem. in my case, the problem is related wiht the BIOS and for resolbing this i have also tried with the contacting with the MSI support and they told me that updating bios might fix the problem. i tried with that and i get that this really help me for resolving my problem. for you also i will say ot try with the same and i am sure that you will also get to your problem to be resolve. reply me backl about the results for this.

I am thinking here that this might be also happens that this all problem is related with the keyboard or mouse related compatibility. for making sure abou this all, you wqil need to try with using them in the every USB port available. try with this and then reply me back what happens when you try with this all.

Ok, if you have tried with the all the sugestion and after that also you are getting the same thijngs then for that i will suggest you to try with the removed except the VGA, one RAM stick, CPU & Cooler and then try to barebones. and then reply me back about the suggestion for this. i am suggesting you this all because i was also havign the same problem and for resolving this, i tried with the suggestion which i have suggested to you here and that all really works for me. hope that this will also help in your case.

Yes,k i am also having the same problem and for resolvign ths i ahve also tried wiht the all the sugestion which you all have suggested to us but still i am not getting the way for resolving this issue. i am having this issue on the MSI P67A-G43 board. i have also tried wiht removing all the things which are pluged in the baord but still wiht this i am gettig the same problem. what can i do for resolving the problem?? i am having following configuration of my syste,:

• cpu: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor
    • gpu: Sapphire Radeon HD 6850 1 GB
    • psu: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W Modular
    • motherboard: MSI P67A-G43 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    • ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1600 mhz
    • cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1
    • case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer USB 3.0 Mid Tower ATX Case

Yes, for that you will need to try the same without the HDD connected. and after that if you are getting that it completes POST quickly than at that time one single HDD that was connected, or the Intel or Marvell controllers are most likely faulty. and this will mean that the problem is related wiht the RMA of the mainboard for sure.

thanks for telling me about the Clear CMOS, i tried with that but still i get that i am not able to Clear the CMOS. still having the problem that MSI P67A GD65 (B3)is not booting. what can i do now???? please reply me some other suggestion for this.