Thread: Computer freezes and video distortion with Intel dh61dl

Computer freezes and video distortion with Intel dh61dl

In my computer I have Intel dh61dl motherboard and from last some days I am facing problem with my computer. I have recently installed windows updates in my computer and after installing that picture gets distorted and my computer started freezing randomly. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. any help will be appreciated.

Re: Computer freezes and video distortion with Intel dh61dl

According to me something went wrong while installing the updates in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should uninstalled the windows update which you have done recently and after doing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I now after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you don’t know about how to uninstall the windows updates from the computer then you have to follow this steps. First you have to open the windows update history.

You have to open the control panel and then you have to click on the windows update icon from there. Now after clicking on the windows update icon you have to click on the update history. After that you have to select the update which you want to uninstall and then you have to uninstall the updates from your system and after uninstalling the updates you have to check whether you get the same problem or not. As far as I know after uninstalling the updates your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

You can also try to solve this problem by doing the system restore in your computer. I am telling you this because you have mentioned in your post that you are experiencing this problem after installing the windows updates and that is why by performing the system restore in your computer you can fix this issue.

Well according to me you are facing the freezing problem in your computer because of the RAM stick and that is why I will suggest you to open the cabinet of your computer and then remove the RAM stick and then you should remove the RAM and then connect the RAM in your computer and after that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

If you are using two RAM sticks in your computer then you should try to run the computer with the single RAM stick and check what the result is.

I have first uninstalled the windows updates in from my computer and after uninstalling the windows updates from my computer when I restart the computer at that time my computer has stopped freezing. Now only problem is with the video in my computer. I have also tried to solve this problem by performing the system restore in my computer by video distortion is still there. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

I have read the problem which you have mentioned and I think you need to uninstall the graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic driver from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the graphic drivers again and then you have to check whether same problem occurs again or not. as far as I know after that you will not get the same problem after trying this solution.

If you have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your system and after that also if you are facing the same problem then you should download the latest drivers from the Intel official site and then install it in your computer your problem will get solved.

You should try to fix this issue by updating the BIOS in your computer and if you are using graphic card in your computer then you have to download the latest drivers from the internet and then you have to install the latest drivers and then check whether same problem occurs or not.