Thread: After updating Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, USB 3.0 ports and Virtu don’t work

After updating Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, USB 3.0 ports and Virtu don’t work

Just recently bought this mobo for my pc this is what I hear was the best of as far as my requirement is concerned and after installing it in my computer I just updated it with the cd available with it and few form the online website but now I am having problem with the back USB3 ports it is not at all working and neither the virtu to work in badaboom can anyone here know what wrong with it I am really annoyed and now it been a while I am unable to get any solution for this Also for dual channel support and where must my two stick of RAM should be

Re: After updating Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, USB 3.0 ports and Virtu don’t work

there's the document for the Ram population in your Manual at the Page sixteen if I bear in mind properly from a article I scan earlier these days For the USB3 ports if there is not any yellow gremlins in device manager do they work at USB2 as in any respect ? take away all the unnecessary software for the time being and think about obtaining the hardware operating 1st then load up all the software

I managed to induce the RAM and USB3 to figure. however I will get fast sync to figure properly. I've used the drivers from the CD for the Intel vga drivers and also the virtu software however once I strive mediaespresso vi.5 trial it still takes forty seconds to transcode a 127mb video into another 720p video. And my CPU usage is up at four-hundredth throughout the transcode too despite the fact that I actually have nothing else running. Is that normal?

Don’t worry you virtually got it with the trans-coding out of my space question me regarding Photoshop, HDR, ect and that we will have a conversation though if you Hit on the Adobe forum re trans-coding issues, i am certain you will get lots of hits/help together with your specific issue variant Gigabyte folks there too.Leave this one open though you may get responses in time,

Hey even I am having the same problem after the update I don’t know what is the problem but I am unable to detect the usb port pleas a little there here I would be really glad to know this