Thread: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard CPU VTT Phase Indicator LEDs both lit

Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard CPU VTT Phase Indicator LEDs both lit

I know this is because I dint build it correctly but I feel little weird I have build this computer with
    1. Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5
    2. Intel core i7-2600k
    3. Ventirad
    4. 4 x 2GO RAM.

Was not giving any problem first at the time of building but now when I start the system I see that there is steady on and off of fans transition however I can’t hear any beeping and the mobo is not booting but the Mobo CPU VTT led are together lit one in the green GD1 plus the another on the yellow GD2 representing I checked the user manual what this led indicate and it shows its because of the overvoltage or overloading. I first try to check whether it is because of the PSU so tried the 1000W and 750W but no success. There is no additional reasoned why the leds are lit the 4 phase LEDs are lit.
    Can anyone tell me that is the mobo is faulty if nit how can I get it cure

Re: Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard CPU VTT Phase Indicator LEDs both lit

I think you should first take away two sticks of RAM then see if that create any change . Leave just the module in DDDR3_1 plus DDR3_3 I hope this will work just post back the reply as it what did you get after doing so

Thanks for the solution and this worked and allowed me also when a couple of on and off cycles?
    But currently will this mean I wont be ready to use all four RAM slots within the future? And conjointly i'm having this downside the system still auto-shuts down from time to time and auto reboots what's the most effective thanks to solve this?

I managed to put in OS etc. Shutdowns seem randomly.

I don’t assume thus it can get it all stable and running with all four sticks . however 1st we tend to check that that everything is functioning properly. i might counsel that you just download and run Memtest86+ to examine your RAM 1st. seek for it in Google Insert one stick of memory in slot one and run Memtest on it for a minimum of ten loops and if there aren't any errors then swap it over with consequent one and continue untill you've got checked all modules. If you've got any errors the module is faulty. If you've got any faulty modules you'll got to come the entire kit as they're matched. Post back once you have done that with the results.

I actually have this program each on USB or on ISO disc copy however system is thus unstable it shuts down throughout BIOS setup. but I asked myself if I had not created a slip within the RAM i used to be using which is also the reason for all my bother. it's a batch of CORSAIR twelve GB (6 x 2GB) 9-9-9-24 one,6V TRIPLE channel 1600MHz. i believed i used to be shopping for a pair of x 6GB . may this be the explanation of all this instability? If thus, do I actually have some way of setting it up that would work or do I actually have to run back to the RAM store and obtain twin channel RAM instead?

The memory quite presumably won't work because it is rated at one.65v and also the motherboard is one.5v. conjointly with all slots stuffed you'd got to increase the voltage even a lot of to compensate. By the means there's no such issue as a half dozen GB stick Wink i believe you'd be safest changing the memory for a few Corsair RAM that is happy at one.5v. Tell them what motherboard chipset it's for and that they ought to be ready to facilitate.

Well as way as i do know that is the correct sequence of lights when booting as POST goes through it's checking list. You say it boots at the tip and what happens then ? The memory you replaced, is it a matched kit and one.5v ? By matched kit i do not simply mean 2 modules of an equivalent sort.

Then at some random time from a few of seconds to 5 minutes the system suddenly turns itself off with a clicking thusund and then reboots once more and so on. Once it absolutely was stable for 2 hours. The halt will seem whereas i am changing BIOS values or afterwards when OS is running just mentioning halt will seem BEFORE OS is loaded .

I will check the kit asap for batch numbers and my RAM is
    Kingston Value RAM four Go (kit a pair ofx 2 Go) DDR3-SDRAM PC10600 CL9 - KVR1333D3N9K2/4G it's one,5V

Seeing at the specs Well everything ought to be ok . Are the OCZ drives running the newest firmware as there have been some issues with them and Gigabyte motherboards a minute ago ? The symptoms sound sort of a faulty PSU. the facility offer could be a smart quality one and definitely massive enough however it's perpetually potential that it may have a fault. If you'll borrow another one simply to do for elimination functions it'd be smart.

Hey as you said I swapted it with the corsair 650W of my former case no shutdown the least bit. does one assume 650W is enough to use it whereas the ANTEC goes back to the shop?
    Anyways many thanks for your facilitate

That’s should be quite enough that you just talking concerning however it should be just about coping i might imagine. If you've got any downside it'll be if you're driving your GPU arduous.