Thread: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 shows code F2 and won't boot

Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 shows code F2 and won't boot

My system configuration as follows:
    • Gigabyte GA-990FXA UD7
    • CPU AM3+ FX 6100+
    • HDD 1 TB storage sata3
    • SDD 120 GB sata3
    • Nvidia GTX 570

This is a new build pc. when i try to boot up the pc it shows me code F2. I dont know what it mean but the real fact is the pc wont boot at all.

Re: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 shows code F2 and won't boot

Defective CPUs are relatively rare, but it happens. When the CPU is not running in both boards, but the rest was changed, then there remains only the CPU. But as I said is very rare, probably have pretty bad luck.

As you might know that some programs are coming from unknown sources. We can not guarantee their compatibility and ability. We recommend you always check downloaded files with antivirus software. Assumes no liability for any losses caused by the installation of the downloaded programs.

Unfortunately, the specifications for the production date of the bulldozers were still different, so that is only supported with an updated BIOS from the bulldozers. Unfortunately, there is no alternative. Please let your motherboard on a recent bios flash from your dealer.

Well that is probably related to the fact that maybe a BIOS update is required (Main Board). So I'll be left in the cold rain. I just get you anywhere as a CPU. Holding costs money again ...

Why do you think needs to make a professional? Yes the update is an autoexec.bat command executes the BIOS's?

It must be that, the only support AM3 cpus memory speed to 1333MHz DDR3 gross and I put it at 1600MHz and even make him XDDDD OC. I searched the problem on the dual channel speed rather than memory controller and did not know this information, I will do some tests and see what I take.

Depends on the board, and continued reading a lot online and I reaffirm what I put last night, maybe the problem is almost certainly Graphics compiled the driver, you should be fine now to upload OC in new AMD memos. When you boot your computer, look at the first bios screen (where it exits the bus, memory and everything else) if you put single or dual channel, according to the gigabyte website, if the oc is unstable or very donkey the memos give an error and restart you to off the oc and single channel passing memos (that's what I seemed to see the official forum gigabyte).