Thread: Mouse not recognized in Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H

Mouse not recognized in Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H

I have updated the Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H Rev1.4 BIOS F6 to F7A -> F7B. Now the problem starts and that is "No mouse". Before the update mouse was working. Actually i am using the USB mouse. Can anyone explain me what happened here.

Re: Mouse not recognized in Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H

If it is not actually in the software, this would be my mouse was broken or something has been changed to be the mouse! I think of course that fantastic but Gigabyte has brought out class program. ALSO! No driver CD is in order again to get this somehow, especially since the driver does not work from the manufacturer site, which is completely incomprehensible to me!

This could be a defect from the motherboard, once had such a problem, then have bought a new board and everything was perfect.

Quite a lot of computers come from the agreements in confusion if you ever swap connection of USB devices. Take that you bad luck, than a standard PS2 mouse temporarily puncture, all USB devices "hardware", all redetect / install on that computer and never connect to another switch.Otherwise Go to System - Hardware devices and remove (uninstall) where your mouse drivers, then reboot with the mouse into your USB port. It will only find your USB mouse and nothing else.

I also noticed that's been. Since I use the PC normally not disconnect from the mains (my server), which does not bother me. However, the problem had someone here in the forum. Seems to lie well to the BIOS. Maybe come with a latest BIOS revision help. How about looking out for if you hang the mouse to a powered USB hub? Due to the delay in turning on the hubs, which could bring something.

After Bios F7 until today there was no message, now it is back, now have all the equipment replaced once, is definitely alöso NICH of keyboard, mouse, or headset, and I have checked all USB ports, each port joins on. Something very strange happens with usb, it does not work, when I connect a memory tells me that no device is recognized as the take off and put it in another usb if and only recognizes me about that usb, usb is 4 plate and also does not recognize my keyboard and mouse PS / 2, I read that if I update the BIOS could be solved but I'm not sure because in pigina gigabyte says is not recommended then updated the bios as well so I hope your help.

Gigabyte supplied by USB port 5V standby voltage from the power supply, while other manufacturers tend to supply the normal 5V die and only a few ports by 5V-SB . Therefore, the GBT boards will also like the slightly more sensitive to consumption USB (5V SB is typically 2.5 A, while in the normal 5V about 10x as many amps are available )" The problems in the USB section drag for years across the range of GBT (AMD / Intel) and probably hang up on this "construction". The hardware-Dengler at GBT is, but it believes "it can not be, what may not be".

I have the GA-MA785GM-S2H board and power supply as the Be Quiet Dark Power Pro P7 450W with cable management and no problems to USB. I've also been a quiet HTPC assembled with board-UD3 GA-MA785GT and power supply to be! Straight Power 450W E7 and also because there were no problems.

They also a bios update which causes often wonderful. Especially with this board. Had the pile itself up until recently even the current BIOS (F6 should be) you could actually forget it!

By the way, are on the Gigabyte CD includes USB drivers. In principle, you should complete the Windows patch (auto update)