Thread: BSOD while using Corsair TW3X4G1333C9AG on Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3

BSOD while using Corsair TW3X4G1333C9AG on Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3

My system shows BSOD for the first time. It is really configured with Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 motherboard and Corsair TW3X4G1333C9AG RAM. It seems to me like a memory errors but not sure. There are 2 memory sticks and both of them passed the memtest. In my BIOS PC health, the ram shows DDR3 1.5V / 1.488V. Is there anything wrong with the Voltage.

Re: BSOD while using Corsair TW3X4G1333C9AG on Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3

Look in Event Viewer for system errors to, or in Device Manager really whether each device is properly installed.

Have you changed anything in bios? Overclocked?

I would first make a bios reset, but that you should have already done it once you've installed the new processor.

The error message and Stop code usually indicate too low a Vcore, but as I said, pointing first look is reset.

It would seem a problem related to RAM (given the error "Page fault in non paged area" and "Memory management ")... First I would try to do something very simple: go to any PC with a RAM bank at a time and try a little 'all combinations between the various banks to get to find one (or ones) that gives problems. Mix modules of different type sometimes creates problems of incompatibility, especially when dealing with all four slots. Then try one module at a time, and if you continue the bsod you might consider the idea of replacing all the ram with two 2 GB modules, supported by the motherboard.

You can easily install two 2 GB modules: the operating system will detect 3.2 GB as indeed is doing now. Four modules of 1 GB or 2 modules of 2 GB for the operating system is the same. In addition, I suggest, if not to upgrade to Windows 7, at least to switch to Vista 64-bit: no need to purchase any license, the installation code that you find on the sticker on the frame can be used interchangeably to install Vista 32 or 64 bit (obviously not both versions simultaneously) on the day you decide to format you do not have to do is get a DVD of Vista SP2 OEM 64-bit (ISO is easily on the Internet) And install the system using the code given.

If the modules do not run, definitely the issue lies elsewhere. Corsair, Crucial, OCZ buckling may! Maybe runs on Nfocre and AMD. At Intel, you'd better Kingston. OCZ and especially the worst thing I've ever had. It went right back to Alternate. The Kingston HyperX good run on virtually every board.

Gigabyte is also schonmal out of the number, remain your humble servant and Corsair. Have you even tried using XMP profile performance? There are even vendors such as Corsair, the any list of boards that will run on those of the respective RAM, I do not see something at Corsair. Nice company, so customer friendly. How accurate is the stop error? Could you read anything or seen anything at all? If not, try it once with the blue screen viewer . Maybe your system has one too. Dmp file created. You need to read that anyhow.

Yesterday I took the three steps. The first: the processor temperature was about 49, something strange that I did not jibe was that the individual temperature of the cores was 0, I tried it with Coretemp and then Everest and the latter marked the same. Then I edited the command line and typed (sfc / SCANNOW) and told me that I needed a permit administrator sfc to see, or something. I tried several ways. and nothing. After step three, I did everything you said I trying to copy and replace the file in System32 NTOSKRNL.EXE the team and not let me. In short, the truth then I realized that I installed W7 SP1 which did not bring the problems and was giving without any updates you have installed.

I also commented that the newly formatted pc I have it all installed driver awareness, or is ready to start putting the programs I use, and it hung while listening to music, and froze the speakers making a noise tremendous, the other day I was the same, but with the difference that was inadvertently touched when the RAM in the box I did the same thing now, I had to reboot, and subsequently be removed in case reports, the cleaned I went back and put in reverse. and today it has done the same, has not generated any reports as on previous occasions.

It may also, if memtest is negative, there may be "corrupt" drivers , or not compatible with 64bit.
    But you are only checking on memtest concluded negatively. To me it sounds like after a BIOS problem or a PSU problem - most times it just as you yourself have described.