Thread: BIOS crashed in asrock a75m-itx

BIOS crashed in asrock a75m-itx

As I am using ASRock a75m-itx motherboard for my system. I don’t have the information about the BIOS of ASRock but I found that the Bios of my system is being crashed and hence i want to fix this complex issue on my system. Can anybody help me to fix this complex issue? Thanks in advance.

Re: BIOS crashed in asrock a75m-itx

Your bios is not properly updates and due to which your system crashed. As per my experience you need to perform the bios upgrade task on it. This is well for you to avoid such kind of complex task on your system. Try this and check its valuable result on your system. This is well for you and it will be work in right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    Your bios is not properly updates and due to which your system crashed. As per my experience you need to perform the bios upgrade task on it. This is well for you to avoid such kind of complex task on your system. Try this and check its valuable result on your system. This is well for you and it will be work in right way.
    I would like to suggest you to turn on the system on the safe mode. Check the same issue you got on the safe mode or not. Try to do this task and check the result of safe mode of this motherboard. I think you have to fix this complex issues on your safe mode. if your system starts in safe mode, then try to update this system bios. This is necessary to fix your complicated problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    I would like to suggest you to turn on the system on the safe mode. Check the same issue you got on the safe mode or not. Try to do this task and check the result of safe mode of this motherboard. I think you have to fix this complex issues on your safe mode. if your system starts in safe mode, then try to update this system bios. This is necessary to fix your complicated problem.
    Yes, i try this safe mode task and must say that thsi is well for me to fix such complex task on it. Thsi safe mode options of the ASROck also gives me the facility to do this task in right directions. YOu can also try this and check its valuable result on your system. This is well for you to fix problem without doing any complex task on it.

Disconnect everything from your laptop, if you can, whether it is a hard drive, usb mouse. Then simply perform the reconnection task on it. This is well for doing the hard reset task on your system. It will also work to fix your complex type of problem on this system. Try this and check its valuable result on it. FOr more information to do this reconnection you can use the manual of your system. This is well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sushantbankar View Post
    Disconnect everything from your laptop, if you can, whether it is a hard drive, usb mouse. Then simply perform the reconnection task on it. This is well for doing the hard reset task on your system. It will also work to fix your complex type of problem on this system. Try this and check its valuable result on it. FOr more information to do this reconnection you can use the manual of your system. This is well for you.
    I also get the same problem after doing this reconnection again task on this motherboard. Then suddenly i try to do reset task using the soft reset option of the CMOS setting of the BIOS. this will work and now my system runs with this bios version.

I've seen this before with cheap motherboards, if you set few settings wrong in the bios it will automatically crashed. In such conditions, such hard reset of the BIOS works in right directions. There is also few other solutions present over this issues. Such as updating versions of the bIOS and many other things. BUt this hard reset works well to fix such crashing issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    I've seen this before with cheap motherboards, if you set few settings wrong in the bios it will automatically crashed. In such conditions, such hard reset of the BIOS works in right directions. There is also few other solutions present over this issues. Such as updating versions of the bIOS and many other things. BUt this hard reset works well to fix such crashing issues.
    If you also want some other solutions to fix this complex issues, try it. YOu can simply apply remove the CMOS battery, then leave the CMOS jumper in the reset position overnight. THis will be also work in your situations which works to fix your bios crashing problem.

If you can get a replacement BIOS chip then that would be a pretty good option. there are many ways to solve this problem and this replacement of the BIOS chip is being also one of the options to fix such complicated problems. try it with the help of the expert. I hope that you haven't receive any problem after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    If you can get a replacement BIOS chip then that would be a pretty good option. there are many ways to solve this problem and this replacement of the BIOS chip is being also one of the options to fix such complicated problems. try it with the help of the expert. I hope that you haven't receive any problem after that.
    That is extremely odd that the bios go bad like that. In that conditions BIOS chip replacement is being use in last conditions when not any process works to fix this complicated problems. YOu can try this and check its valuable result on your system. This is well for you to fix this complex problem on it.

If still you have not able to fix this complex problem, in that conditions you need to send a gigabyte board in for repairs purpose. you can contact the AsRock service center and submit this motherboard for servicing purpose. This is very last stage when nothing can be work on it. Expert persons on the service center works some major task on it and they works to fix your complex issue.