Thread: Help - Need to buy AMD motherboard under $200, AM3+

Help - Need to buy AMD motherboard under $200, AM3+

As per title explain i want to buy motherboard that will be comfortable with AMD processor and which comes under $200. Also i need motherboard that provides Socket AM3+ to insert either AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 processor. Can anybody help me to select best motherboard that fulfill my requirement. thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Help - Need to buy AMD motherboard under $200, AM3+

Why should you not select Asus M5A99X Evo motherboard. This is best mobo and it provides compatibility with this AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 processor. This motherboard contains AMD 990X/ SB950 chip-sets which fulfill all advanced requirements. With AMD set to release a slew of new CPU's and APUs in the near future, you can get its latest features on your system. Hence try this and check its valuable result over your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    Why should you not select Asus M5A99X Evo motherboard. This is best mobo and it provides compatibility with this AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 processor. This motherboard contains AMD 990X/ SB950 chip-sets which fulfill all advanced requirements. With AMD set to release a slew of new CPU's and APUs in the near future, you can get its latest features on your system. Hence try this and check its valuable result over your system.
    I also suggest you Asus M5A99X Evo motherboard. One of the more appealing ones was that it supports the new Bulldozer CPUs that comes end of this month. It provides Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM facility. Overall performance at default settings is satisifed with those user who want to play high configurations games and surfing internet sites. Hence if you one of that kind of customers, i think you need to buy it and check its performance on your system. This is best for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    I also suggest you Asus M5A99X Evo motherboard. One of the more appealing ones was that it supports the new Bulldozer CPUs that comes end of this month. It provides Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM facility. Overall performance at default settings is satisifed with those user who want to play high configurations games and surfing internet sites. Hence if you one of that kind of customers, i think you need to buy it and check its performance on your system. This is best for you.
    i also read more about htis motherboard and i read that the priced of this motherboard is at $164.99 US. Hence for price point of view you have also not faced any kind of problem here. Buy it with the help of ASUS dealer and check its performance with AMD Phenom II processors.

If i am right, GIGABYTE GA-990FXA motherboard is being also suitable for your processor. This motherboard comes with an UD 3 or UD5 or UD7 series which gives you AM3+ socket to insert your selected processor. It is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer. It strictly follow the AMD AM3+ load line calibration design guide. so if you want to buy and insert this processor to your system, you need to use this guide. for more information read it and check its valuable result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbya View Post
    If i am right, GIGABYTE GA-990FXA motherboard is being also suitable for your processor. This motherboard comes with an UD 3 or UD5 or UD7 series which gives you AM3+ socket to insert your selected processor. It is designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer. It strictly follow the AMD AM3+ load line calibration design guide. so if you want to buy and insert this processor to your system, you need to use this guide. for more information read it and check its valuable result on your system.
    This above mentioned motherboards also allow users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps. Hence the connectivity with the USB devices is being works in best way. YOu need to check its performance by reading its few articles on our forums. Do this and check its valuable result that helps to you for gathering more information about it.

Gigabyte has done really well with the 990FXA-UD7 in my opinion. I don't think that you found any problem during connectivity. Try to do this task and check its valuable result onto it. Gigabyte will start tweaking once the new AMD AM3+ CPU’s arrive on the market. Hence choose it and use for surfing internet on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    Gigabyte has done really well with the 990FXA-UD7 in my opinion. I don't think that you found any problem during connectivity. Try to do this task and check its valuable result onto it. Gigabyte will start tweaking once the new AMD AM3+ CPU’s arrive on the market. Hence choose it and use for surfing internet on your system.
    For your information its price is being near to the $250 and hence you need to choose the other motherboard. It may be possibel that ASUS Sabertooth 990FX fulfill your requirements. Try to check its details using the official site and get more knowledge about it. you can find its details on official or any other sites. As per my informations this motherboard coems under $189.99 and it will be best for money point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    For your information its price is being near to the $250 and hence you need to choose the other motherboard. It may be possible that ASUS Sabertooth 990FX fulfill your requirements. Try to check its details using the official site and get more knowledge about it. you can find its details on official or any other sites. As per my information this motherboard coems under $189.99 and it will be best for money point of view.
    If you looking for ASUS Sabertooth 990FX - AM3+ - TUF Series motherboard then i have experience on it. This is best motherboard i have seen and mostly important that it makes proper combinatiosn with the AM3+ socket compatible processor. It also increased stability and longer life span as their primary distinguishing features. hence buy this and get its valuable result for it.

This ASUS Sabertooth 990FX motherboard also contains few advanced technology and they are 50% Larger area for heat dissipation. This is best to avoid any heating type of issues on this system. i believe asus got a lot of enthusiasm on their compatibility with the other processors for it. You need to buy it and check its valuable result for solving this complex issues.

I have a sabertooth right now and i really likes its behavior with the AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 processor. it already supports SATA 6G. hence you have not any problem to do any type of connectivity with such hard disk on your system. it will be work best on my system and i hope that you also get such kind of advanced features on your system.