Thread: Can I Start WiDi on Intel Core i5-2430M?

Can I Start WiDi on Intel Core i5-2430M?

last month i buy one dell laptop that contains this Core i5-2430M processor. it works nicely to perform any kind of complicated task on it. but now i want to collect some information about this processor. can anybody suggest me process that help me to start widi on this processor. any help to do this complicated task must be appreciates.

Re: Can I Start WiDi on Intel Core i5-2430M?

Intel's new WiDi technology will start to be bundled with various Core i5 and Core i3 notebooks. hence i would be thinks this is present on your intel based core i5 processor. WiDi is stands for Wireless Display Interface. Intel embeds software technology into its WiFi chips. this chips is being present on your intel core i5 processor and hence i would be suggest that this is best for you to fix this complicated task on your laptop. this is really helpful option to display some text on laptop screen using wireless manner. i would be suggest to you that check this option with the help of the bios.

yes, i also think that you found this option on your cmos setting of the bios. for doing this task you need to first enter into the bios by pressing dell key at the early time of rebooting system. then in this bios try to find out this option. after getting this option set it to enabled if you want to get this facility. this will be work to display text of your laptop to HDTV.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    yes, i also think that you found this option on your cmos setting of the bios. for doing this task you need to first enter into the bios by pressing dell key at the early time of rebooting system. then in this bios try to find out this option. after getting this option set it to enabled if you want to get this facility. this will be work to display text of your laptop to HDTV.
    as per my own expereince if you buy this lapotp recently then only you get this facility on your laptop system. the reason behind this is because of this widi facility is being added lat month otno this processor. hence there is so many chances if buy this laptop within one month. otherwise we are not sure that whehter this option present or not.

The world's first duplex Wireless MIDI System Transmission range up to 80M in environments without obstructions. this is well for enabling the laptop screen text watching onto the HDTV or its related type of smarttv. this is well for watching movies on the big screen. it will be helpful to also avoid any wired kind of problem onto this connectivity. hence i would be thinks that this option is well for you. you should need to enable this option and get its valuable result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by GadhadharY View Post
    The world's first duplex Wireless MIDI System Transmission range up to 80M in environments without obstructions. this is well for enabling the laptop screen text watching onto the HDTV or its related type of smarttv. this is well for watching movies on the big screen. it will be helpful to also avoid any wired kind of problem onto this connectivity. hence i would be thinks that this option is well for you. you should need to enable this option and get its valuable result on your system.
    i have enabled this widi otion on my intel core i5 processor. after enabling this option, i can say that th processor works like a projector. you can view your lapotp contents on the big screen. the screen is being connected directly to the processor with the help of wifi type connections. i really like this option. you can also get it for improving your system performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    i have enabled this widi option on my intel core i5 processor. after enabling this option, i can say that the processor works like a projector. you can view your laptop contents on the big screen. the screen is being connected directly to the processor with the help of WiFi type connections. i really like this option. you can also get it for improving your system performance.
    yes, i also recommend to you that use this option and check its valuable result on your system. The Intel WiDi Widget is software that works only on the WiDi-enabled intel core i5 and i5 processor. the main advantage of this option is being it helps to hsow any Windows program or laptop screen contents directly onto the HDTV. in this connectivity wireless connections is being used. hence if you want to get such kind of opertunity, then i sugegts to you for discover the widi widget software for your system and after that install it onto your dell lapotp. use this software and make wirless conenction with HDTV.

Recently launched Intel WiDi Widget 1.0 software is being comfortable with windows xp sp1 32 bit or 64 bit OS. hence at the time of doing this connections, try to use the software on your dell laptop and make wifi connections. this is well for you to fix the complicated issues on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geniee View Post
    Recently launched Intel WiDi Widget 1.0 software is being comfortable with windows xp sp1 32 bit or 64 bit OS. hence at the time of doing this connections, try to use the software on your dell laptop and make wifi connections. this is well for you to fix the complicated issues on it.
    The process to do this connection is being very easy. you need to follow below mentioned process. it works to fix your problem.
    • Download and install Intel WiDi 1.0 software on your windows xp SP1.
    • Connect your intel core i5 based dell laptop to HDTV adapter.
    • GO to Properties-> Adapter. then check mark on Automatically connect to this adapter option.

That's it. it works to connect your core i5 processor based lapotpo to this hdtv adaptor. try this and check its valuable result.

Regardless, we're looking forward to the day that you can test Intel's new WIDI Technology on your Intel core i5 based processor. i hope that it works in proper manner. hence try this simple process that mentioned in above post and check its valuable result on your system. if any issue read software manual for more information. this is newest software and i hope that all are goes in right directions.