Thread: Need to find manual for MSI K8N Neo4/SLI

Need to find manual for MSI K8N Neo4/SLI

The title says it all, now guys I am not able to find the manual for this particular board. So that’s why I am hoping that if you all can help me with the same. I searched in the MSI website and still I was not able to fid any information from there, so that’s why I would be happy if you can give me some replies for the same. that’s what I want to say here. for more information of the boards all I can say that it has 2 PCI Express slots, so please help me with the same, I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.

Re: Need to find manual for MSI K8N Neo4/SLI

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    The title says it all, now guys I am not able to find the manual for this particular board. So that’s why I am hoping that if you all can help me with the same. I searched in the MSI website and still I was not able to fid any information from there, so that’s why I would be happy if you can give me some replies for the same. that’s what I want to say here. for more information of the boards all I can say that it has 2 PCI Express slots, so please help me with the same, I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all on the same.
    It would be better if you can give me some information on the motherboards number that would be a better option for me that’s what I want to say here. so unless and until you cant give me the number I cannot comment anything for the same. so that’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullnit View Post
    It would be better if you can give me some information on the motherboards number that would be a better option for me that’s what I want to say here. so unless and until you cant give me the number I cannot comment anything for the same. so that’s it from my side for you.
    Yes surely I would like to share this information below are the necessary details that you were requiring so do have a good look at the same
    S/N: k0503995613
    P/N: 7100 – 030
    I hope I have provided you all the details now I am waiting for you to answer it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BALFOUR View Post
    Yes surely I would like to share this information below are the necessary details that you were requiring so do have a good look at the same
    S/N: k0503995613
    P/N: 7100 – 030
    I hope I have provided you all the details now I am waiting for you to answer it out for me.
    Hi, please do go through this link and you will find the necessary details out there. So do as what I have advised you. In this particular link you will find all the necessary details that you were needing so that’s what the information that I can give you right now, that’s it from my side for you.

I am not sure if the Neo4 is having the SLI technology if I remember then Diamond Plus and SLI Platinum are the only of them who are having the SLI technology that’s what I want to say here. I might be wrong please comment if I am wrong over here.

Hey thanks for that link I did come across that link and it indeed helped me a lot so thanks ton for the same, appreciate the work that you have made here that’s worth looking at, anybody else who is having the same problem then do let me know about it, that would be better. That’s what I want to say here.