Thread: How to update MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk bios?

How to update MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk bios?

I could probably' install Live Update v5 to my Win 7 64 digit PC-does anybody know if that would be a situation-there's a failure at the closure of the install. By what method would I be able to update my MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk bios? All your replies will be appreciated.

Re: How to update MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk bios?

I think either there's something definitely wrong as the Silent mode doesn't work to any detectable degree or its perfect craftiness. The just thing that worked was undervolting the card by 100%.-that then brought down the temps to 64 Celsius, as one with Afterburner I was then ready to abatement the fan speed. I think MSI ought to rename the card to MSI GTX 560 Ti Hoover (create it will sound similar to a Hoover vacuum less tarnished) or (I’ve got one and I "swearing uprooted" it sounds similar to the small form of it within my PC). I have a situation when I play Battlefield 3. All drivers are updated, but when a few moments of the event actually stops and all items turns dark, and the just approach to turn off that "kill" in the Task Manager. I attempted to downclock the illustrations card but it makes a point not to accommodate, as well as reducing the detail in the game.

Re: How to update MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk bios?

Thanks You! However I think at present there's no brand new Bios for the MSI GTX560 Ti Hawk as I don't see a bios good to go for download in the MSI website so I’ll attempt the recommended product later when a new bios is good to go.