Thread: Air flow with Administrators of MSI not working with Graphics Card N560GTX-Ti Hawk

Air flow with Administrators of MSI not working with Graphics Card N560GTX-Ti Hawk

Hello, I am having a situation with my VGA 560 GTX TI HAWK, I can’t spot the right air flow to my case, the late system air stream of MSI " in air " Is I think confounding my GPU AMBIENT TEMP for the reason that the revamped preferred system is sending the hot air flow to 3 bearings, and the old system is just sending to restricted the hot air in this way, at the first time I gotten to the 96º evaluations Celsius with my card, and a GPU ambient of 115º for the issue of the system air flow of the twin frozr III. The commotion is absolutely disagreeable now and again at 80% of the fan speed 4500 RPM. Enhancing my air flow I am getting a temps of 76º Celsius with a 3970 and 4000 RPM at this config and a GPU encompassing of 60º

Re: Air flow with Administrators of MSI not working with Graphics Card N560GTX-Ti Hawk

I have a few screens, I see in actual time the temps, I create an ALT+TAB when the temps is in 90+ or I would be able to carry on and see how my machine shutdown alter: I totally need to know the legit air flow of the officials temps, I think there is the explanation tell me what I need to do with my case, or any method to return the structure air flow of twin frozr III system, to launch and not buzzing around from the coolers.

Re: Air flow with Administrators of MSI not working with Graphics Card N560GTX-Ti Hawk

The GPU encompassing is the most obviously critical sensor, on the grounds that u can play for 20 moments with 70º GPU and GPU diode, but you don’t know if the GPU ambient is 70 / 50 or if is 115 if is 115 the situation is, the temp of the GPU and GPU diode, can head over in 5 moments to 91º from 70º and more, and for security possibly in 10 or more moments the system is closed down at now my GPU ambient is 58 ( 2 hours playing in GPU use 99% )the situation is solved.

I require some assistance first with the air stream, and second with the height of the CASE the case for this card need to be FULL TOWER, or mid tower, or straightforward towers, some tips such as this, or unequivocally, tell me in what conditions is tested the officials temps of the card. I hold any chance by product to return the system air flow of this card? To discharge the air and not buzzing around to the card? Probably with this I get betters temps.

If you have the same problems try this:
    -update the thermal compound, from the GPU and evacuating the IHS ( you lost the warranty ) before do this, check the card some days, depending on if you don’t see blue screen or anything grave with the card, run ahead with the thermal compound
    -make a good air flow to your card, the twin frozr III system is not all that great such as others system of a deferent’s cards, assuming that you are utilizing Asus cards for instance, your air flow and your case is adjusts to the asus air flow system, the twin frozr III if dont have a uncommon air flow, or grave thermal glue the GPU encompassing can run over to 115º and close down your PC

Play with the voltages, this assistance too to moderate the temps, but in the event that you have a regretful GPU encompassing, you are in the same, probably with less voltage you stay playing for 40 moments, and with default voltage you stay playing for 20 minutes.

My card is in default, the mean temp is 68, max temp in hard scenes of the game, the temp run to 69 with simply one second, the fan speed max 70 (quiet mode) 3810 rpm max, normal 3000/3300. Now I am able to play with the sound of the diversion, and not with the dreadful sound of the coolers of twin frozr II.

I should know, in what case, with what encompassing temp, and with what air flow I am able to get the officials temps., out of gear I should have the fan at 50% depending on if I set in 40% the temps head off to 50º, I don’t recognize what happened in the event that I set 40% fan speed and I hold up a few hours, probably the temps head off to 60º+.