Thread: PC with MSI 790FX-GD70 and GTX 295 VGA restarts Without A Reason

PC with MSI 790FX-GD70 and GTX 295 VGA restarts Without A Reason

AS I can see from my PC Specs i have the MSI 790FX-GD70 Main board as well as MSI GTX 295 Vga . I only assume that I am getting problem with these 2 hardware parts. Actually the problem is when i play for instance DOTA my computer restarts. I have done some overclocking to my processor and RAM but I don’t think that it is the issue because the overclocking is stable as far as I am concern. Can anyone tell me what would be wrong?

Re: PC with MSI 790FX-GD70 and GTX 295 VGA restarts Without A Reason

You can try it without the graphics card to see if it is not it, at least you will see if the motherboard starts.

The power supply is blocked by a security (which says nothing about the source of the failure, it may come from the power supply or any component that uses the power supply).

You can also disconnect the HD drive ... (Sometimes it can come from one of these components as well).

I did as you say, but when I go to select the location of the bios does not find anything ... I also did a test backup game already in the mobo bios, in the same key where I put the new bios downloaded and when I go to select the path to update the bios up finds it and asks me if I want to upgrade or not so I do not think problem of the utility.

I think this board is made for people who know about OC, I'm like that learning (the learning error), but clarified that what I'm doing here is underclock, but to know well the stability of the system believe it is necessary to start somewhere.

If the PC is still unstable, test your Rams with Memtest86 +.
    Is there a CD ISO to download?
    Diving there error, the RAMS could be defective. Most times following network setup:
    BIOS> Cell menu
    Spread Spectrum disabled
    DRAM voltage to 1.65 volts
    Cell Menu-> Advanced DRAM Configuration
    Timings 9-9-9-24
    Command Rate to 2T
    After the assembly was performed with a CMOS clear unplugged? If you do not catch up, then make the settings

You need the BIOS RAM timings in the first set to both. Now you get all the timings had shown 2 times, because there are indeed two memory channels! If you want to make sure that you have the right attitude, give the timings for both one! Following you'd have to adjust.
    • CL (Cas Latency) -> 9
    • tRCD -> 9
    • tRP -> 9
    • tRAS -> 24

Then 2T and 1.60 V

Well, there certainly is enough to kill sooner or later your hardware. These off-brand power supplies usually do not begin to keep what they promise. And they are overloaded, and then it becomes dangerous. I smoked a few years back. Well, it was not so expensive also it seemed to me not so tragic. Purchased and installed new power supply: The computer was running on, but the IDE drives were no longer detected. Since the demise of the power supply controller at times with just burned out. And the new board was expensive but then...

There is of course a lot of juice, just needed for the graphics card. But maybe it's your graphics card itself has a quirk, and if the power is requested, then the after a certain time to give up the ghost. With this tool you can Furmark stress the graphics card properly tidy. Maybe you can run the times. Nice way shows the same program or the temperature of the GPU. Anons of course you can also test the CPU times with Prime 95th. This brings the processor up a sweat. And if you want to give your system properly, then you leave both programs running simultaneously.

Problem solved! But seems to have located on the main board to board has been replaced! Now almost everything runs as it should! The only thing that will not run Somehow, C & Q! Bios V1.30 is up but it just will not! Anyone have a suggestion on what may lie there? Settings are available on all cars.

The command rate for memory is currently set to 1T. Please make this time in the BIOS manually to 2T. Usually this goes on, in order to create such sporadic stability problems in the world. If repeat the BSODs, then raise the memory voltage a bit times (approximately 1.55V) and more testing. Changes still do not, please run Memtest86 + times really have to control over it.