Thread: MSI Z68A-GD65(G3) Motherboard error: Event ID 41

MSI Z68A-GD65(G3) Motherboard error: Event ID 41

Few days ago I have decided to upgrade my PC. This was the first moment I've utilized a click bios and got to confess it was dissimilar and get me a bit prior to I got contented moving around within it. Bios version is 23.1

The Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit install while devoid of any hitch and thus did the installation of the a variety of programs and a small number of games. Well following testing an online MMO that I play by the use of 2 clients for 2 dissimilar characters I ended up through 2 issues. While I exited the together clients; together threw an Event 1000 error through the faulting module being nvd3dum.dll. Afterward I ended up by way of an Event ID 41 Kernel-Power error and the PC rebooted. Now the BIOS setting are changed. What kind of error is this?

Re: MSI Z68A-GD65(G3) Motherboard error: Event ID 41

Then wait for the next blue screen and write down the STOP code. With the faster you can do something. I'm not sure if the bug check parameters are the same as the stop code, but normally you can find something about stop codes with Google, these combinations appear only on this thread.

Could freezing point to a RAM problem, or 2 drivers come in the way? I am thinking of graphics drivers or sound drivers duel with the other drivers. Usually the main culprits in these drivers are looking for.

First, turn off automatic restart on blue screen right click on Computer / Properties> System Protection> Advanced> Startup and Restore / carry out Settings hooks for automatic restart. The next time the blue screen error message copy. In your fault pattern there are several possibilities. See here Event ID 41 - Google Search

It is now more blue screens come with different codes than freezes, I've ever had a clue. After all the codes to follow, but it will probably be the RAM, either incompatibility or scrap, even though the RAM Memtest 12 hours have passed without problems. A test on an Intel Core2 Quad CPU 10min after a blue screen, same error code at me like. So unfortunately I get RAM Complaining in a complaint, just the same type of memory again, let's see what I was doing, and either sell it or take another life.

The stop error I can rule out, because the server never actually shuts down.

Event ID 41 indicates the sudden shutdown of the PC and since the bugcheck code and any associated parameters are "0", the system has not had time to generate a Stop error. This usually occurs on at
    • Faulty power supply
    • Overclocking
    • Overheating
    • Shut down the computer by pressing and holding the power switch

Since the PowerButtonTimestamp not "0" of the PC by Power button is turned off. Since it is important to remember what happened immediately before.
    • The picture was suddenly only haltingly and was getting slower
    • The PC is suddenly frozen and completely reacted not at all more

I've been looking in several forums for the Kernel-Power Event 41, and found some, but nothing has helped me. I read somewhere that it be related to the power saving function would, and that they could turn them off in the BIOS. I then switched in the BIOS under Power Management Setup ACPI Suspend Type S3 to S1, but that has brought nothing. And There Were there not more options. Of course, I've turned off all possible within Windows power saving features.

If your game is not running in full screen mode, you can keep a system information tool open and you see while playing the temperatures in the PC. Possible System tools are:
    • SIW - System Information for Windows
    • Everest Ultimate Edition – Download

I'm obviously not in front of your computer and do not have it configured, but from my experience, it is dependent mostly on the hardware if 2 can of course be stuck 2 times that you have installed the wrong driver.

You try to do 2 things:
    • Click on the ACPI device in Device Manager and update driver
    • Uninstall the audio driver and reinstall an updated
    • If you have changed or rather increased the RAM, then type msconfig go to start the tab Boot Options <Advanced Options expunged the number of processors on the left and put the amount of RAM you have installed on the right of the window and then apply and ok.